Question after question 11

Never in my life have I ever thought I would write a fanfiction this much and you really read it im crying xoxo

Please enjoy and have a great day! I love you, Yoongi loves you!

We had an extremely tiring day but thank God we did it perfectly today. The practiced we had the whole time, paid off! Like Hoseok said we would start tomorrow around 11AM so I could wake up late.

My eyes were getting heavier and heavier.

"SUGA ARE YOU OKAY??" Jin smashed the door.

"Oh Jin, please let me sleep.."

"Why were Namjoon here? Did something happen??"

"Nothing happened. He just said good night."

"Oh okay. I'm glad to hear that. I'll play some game tonight, if you need me just come to my room."

"I will. Thank you. Now go away and close the door. Tell the others to not to come here because I'm sleepy and I can't help it anymore."

"Sure. Good night!"

I prayed I could meet you, y/n.

Here we go, another waiting session. Every time I entered this room, I wasn't going to lie, there was a small hope in my heart. Hope that y / n will come and tell me where she was. What was happened and what was she doing? I always remembered what Jungkook said, that the room should only exist if we both were still alive. I wished it was true.

I didn't know how long I've been waiting for her today but if she came, I would be so nervous and dumbfounded. I laid on the very comfy bed and just tucked my knees together. My favourite sleeping position.

I missed her a lot. I've never missed someone this bad.

"Hi," Did someone just talk to me? Did I hear it right? Was it really y/n??

I turned my back so fast to see who it was. It was really y/n! I was so happy and lost for words! Hoseok was right! She was still alive!

Wait, my heart was beating so fast. It felt like I could hear it.

"...Hi...hey! We meet again... How you doing?" I tried to stand up but my knees were suddenly weak.

She came towards me and sat on the table like usual. Nothing was change. It was y/n that I knew. But somehow, she wasn't as cheerful as she usually was. Something happened for sure.

"I'm doing okay. How are you?" she sounded sad.

"I'm also doing okay. What was happening?" I demanded an answer.

"..what was happening?"

"You know it. We didn't meet for two months. Were you that busy until you couldn't sleep?" hopefully my guess was right, otherwise it would be very embarrassing. "I was waiting for you." I really did and it was painful waiting for uncertainty.

"..i'm sorry. I was.. somewhere.." somewhere? Another man's dream? At that moment I couldn't face her. I had a sudden feeling of sadness. I sat on the bed and instead of looking at her I stared at the floor.

"Where?" hopefully I didn't scare her. I felt greedy. I didn't want her to be with another man. The fact that she didn't answer me made everything scarier for me. "I knew something wasn't right. Is it about your friend? About me?"

Please just answer. Anything!

I was wrong. She had a problem with her mother. Far from what I thought. But she did have a good relationship with her mom, didn't she?