The Secret of Answers 16

"Well, I didn't sleep." Because I was too happy. "I woke up, did some work in my studio, we had a magazine interview, we were at a radio too, then we practiced for hours and hours, and here I am." Talking with a lovely woman I met in my dreams.

"By the way, how's Svenja?"

"Well, his boyfriend is a total asshole." Svenja coached her how to be bold I guessed.

"What??? What's happening?"

Then she told me about her ex-boyfriend that made her sad. My thoughts were immediately on Hoseok.

I told y/n to call over her friend, while I was looking for Hoseok. I had to cheer her friend up! Svenja was taking care of y/n the whole time. I found Hoseok was sitting on his bed, playing with his phone.

"Hoseok, you gotta cheer Svenja up." I hold his hands tightly.

"What happened with her?" I didn't have time to explain. His face was full of confusion.

"She's sad." I grabbed his hand.

"Okay, thanks for the short information tho."

We sat there and waited for y/n to come back. Hopefully Svenja would be a little bit happier.

"What should I say?" Hoseok whispered.

"What? Anything!"

"No way..." I instantly smiled. I wished this was enough, for now.

"Hi, Svenja, how are you?" Hoseok tried his best to make her happy again. But suddenly she started to cry.

"I knew everything was going to be okay, but I didn't expect it to be this perfect. Thank you, everyone..."

Y/n invited her to join us, but she refused. She said she could just stay on the bed and let y/n talk to me.

"Thank you, Yoongi. That was the best day in her life, trust me." Thanks to Hoseok, too.

"No need. That was all I could do to help her. Should we start?"

"Yes!"

"Good, what date will you come? I'll arrange my schedule."

"Are you always this good at speak English?" What??

Not because of our tour, but I learned English really hard since we had a plan to meet up. I wanted to talk about so many things with her. I wanted to convey my feelings without any misunderstanding. I wanted to make her feel comfortable here. I wanted her.

After the booking was done, I caught myself staring at her. Why was this happening to me? Did I really deserve this magical love story? What did I do? Just a random woman talked to me and we planned to meet up in my place. Just how? The most ridiculous thing was, I liked her even before I met her in real life. The more I thought about it, the more scared I was for the worst scenario. 

"Why do you want to do all of this?" She suddenly asked.

"What?" I pretended I was dumb.

"This. Everything. Why do you want to meet me so bad? Why did you pay for it?"

"Because I want to meet you. As simple as that. Don't you want to meet me?"

"I do want to meet you. It's just... very sweet of you..."

"Because I pay?" It was fun to mess with her.

"What?! No!"

I had to say it. I didn't want to hide things from her. "To be honest, I want to prove that you do exist. Don't get me wrong. The fact that we met in a dream, was too peculiar. Even until now, I still don't get it."