Question After Question 7

You can't imagine how happy I am knowing that you're already this far. I love you!!!

Please enjoy and don't forget to leave some comments! Have a great day! xoxo

y/n POV

These last two months have been pretty chill at work. I felt good. It wasn't so tiring like the other month. I was so glad we didn't have to change the schedule almost every single week. It got better. I had many times meet up with Svenja and also to find many more information about my chance to study. I really wanted to study again.

I was really focus on my laptop until my phone rang. It was my mom.

Suga POV

It has been months that I met her almost regularly in our dream. We talked about so many things. She loved cats she said. She wasn't really busy at work anymore but still it was exhausting. Restaurant was a brutal place to work. I really got to know her more and more. She was a chatty girl, she always tried to please everybody. I wasn't interested so much anymore to see her face but I felt the sensation of wanting to be with her. I felt giddy and happy every time I saw her. She listened to all of my stories.

There were times when she didn't understand what I was talking about, but to know that she wanted to learn, made me feel appreciated. Every single day I couldn't wait to meet her and tell her what we did in the studio. Or what Jin cooked for us, or what dad jokes he said, or how great Jungkook at killing those players in the game I didn't understand. Like, I wanted to talk to her about anything because I know she listened. She cared. She wanted to know.

The way she talked about her family made me feel soft. She loved them dearly. Flew far away from her family to reach her dream must be the hardest decision she had to make and I adored her for her effort.

She didn't hesitate to burst out the ugliest laughter she had. That was how homey we got. She told me the most embarrassing moment she experienced, and it was indeed very embarrassing, I'm not going to lie. She really got me. She was so cheerful. I couldn't stop thinking about her every day especially when I went to bed. The happiness inside me exploded. I was so happy I couldn't wait to just sleep and soon go to the weird bedroom.

Namjoon and Jin knew everything about her also because I told them. They fully supported me. Honestly, I didn't know when I would let the others know about her. I wanted them to know but maybe not yet. I wasn't ready for their reaction.

Today was a very exhausting day. We had performance here and there. After that we had some photo shoots, and then magazine interview. Not to mention about being alone in my studio and doing my own business. Time passed so fast. Now it was time to sleep and ready for another performance tomorrow out of town. Pretty far away. So, I needed to rest.

Yes! I'm here again. I couldn't wait to talk to her about my new song I've just done in my studio. She would love it. Oh, and about Jin and Namjoon wanted me to send their regards. I had to tell her first that they both knew about this dream so she wouldn't be shocked. The photo shoots were somehow very tiring too. Every time I posed, I remembered that y/n would find these photos and she might laugh. So, I had to make it as natural as possible and that was hardcore!

Jimin even asked me whether I was okay or not. I was posing too many times and he said it was all very weird and stiff. Like he could do better?? Well, yes, he was able to do it very well.

Jungkook also told me I was happier lately. He didn't speculate many things he just said he was happy when I was happy. He was the cutest. I was so close to tell him about y/n.