Chapter 2: Who is that guy?

- Mila

Finally I'm arrived in England, it was such a long flight. I feel like I didn't sleep for a whole week. I'm walking through the airport to get my suitcases and a coffee. A cab is already waiting for me to bring me to the hotel. I finish my coffee and throw away the cup until I notice a cute guy staring at me. He is wearing an orange  hoodie and some glasses. I smile at him not knowing who he is and I walk to the cab.

I text Emma that I'm arrrived even that she probably won't see it because of the time difference.
My new house is close to the airport so I'm there already in 20 minutes and I picked up my keys. It is late already, I step into my bed, I slowly fall asleep.

My school and work set me free today so I could rest from the trip. I wake up and see that Emma is calling me. I pick her up.
"Hey how are you, how was the flight and did something special happened?" she said.
"I'm good, just a little bit tired, the flight was good and I saw a cute guy at the airplane. He was staring at me, I smiled at him but I don't know who he is and nothing else happened.. "
"Wow, why didn't you asked his number, if he is cute then I would have done it"
Yeah, but there was security around him, a lot, so I guess he is famous or something I don't know or he was just being checked. "
"Ok well have fun there!"
"Thank you Emma! Byee"

I hang up and I'm thinking what I should do, go outside and get some coffee or something like that, or stay inside and watch some netflix. In the end I'm choosing for going outside, maybe there is a lot to explore.

The most famous coffee shop in the city is open and many people are there, I guess I just have to wait..
I order a coffee and turn around to walk outside but then I bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry" he said. Omg it is the same guy as at the airport, this can't be. Who is that guy?
"Don't be!"
"Well I bumping into a lady so I should apologize, I will see you around....?"
"Mila" "I will see you some time Mila!"

I'm still shaking while walking out of the coffee shop, I still don't know his name and who he is. Well maybe I will see him sometime.
I finish my coffee, I also got some bread and I finish that too.

I'm home again and call my mom, dad and my sister to talk about life.
They all miss me and I hope I will see them again soon. The call is finished, I didn't tell them about the guy I met at the airport and coffee shop, they always tell me to look out with guys. You never know but yeah I don't even know his name so it will probably be nothing.

While I'm reading my book to prepare for school again I suddenly get a message on Instagram, it is from lando norris:
"Hey, I saw you at the airport yesterday and today at he coffee shop. I don't know if you remember it but I wanted to ask you of you can meet some time so I can make it up to you. Let me know what you think!"

I look at my phone thinking what I should reply. He is cute but I don't know him and my mom would literally kill me if I meet a guy without even knowing him. So I decide to not text him back and think about it over the night.

I hope you all enjoyed the second chapter, let me know what you think about the story so far! In the weekends there will be 2 chapters in a day😊 (maybe today 1 more😏)
Xxx

(There will be longer ones!)