Chapter 4: Does he even mean it?

I text Lando by his insta that I'm home. He answers very sweet;
"I'm glad you came home safe, cute girl:)"

I'm smiling to his text and I realise that I don't have his phone number. Should I ask him, I don't know. Maybe he doesn't even like me that much. But he thinks I'm cute so that is a good thing I think. I decide to go to sleep and think about it 1 more night.

I wake up just when I get a text from Lando by Instagram:
"Hey girl, I just remembered that I don't even have your phone number, maybe rude to ask but what is your phone number? I would love to facetime you sometime;)"

(I'm not gonna say a real phone number so that is why I put some ****)

"My phone number is; 06 ******** . I would love to facetime you:)"

He adds my number on WhatsApp I see and immediately he calls me by facetime.

I pick up the call,
"hi, wow your fast"
"Yeah I'm super fast as always.;)" "Are you busy? He says.
"Nah not really, why?"
"Well I would love to meet up with you, I had a really good time!"
"Well I had a good time also so I would love to meet up with you, where should we meet?"
"Maybe at my house, you know where it is."
"Yeah that's fine, see you in a bit"
"Ok, cool. Bye"

*I decide to wear this*

I really like my outfit so I hope he will like it too.

I drive to his house and see he is already standing outside. He is wearing black pants and a blue shirt. I try to not stare at him to much. I walk to him and notice that he is staring at me. I think that means he likes my outfit.

"Hey, how are you?" He asks.
"I'm fine, you?"
"Better now I see you:)"
I smile and realise he is so hot I can't take my eyes off him. His smile is the best of everything. He looks so happy and he loves definitely what he does.

"I planned to just watch a movie at my place and eat something. To get to know each other better"

"I'm excited to watch a movie" I say.

"Maybe it is fun to watch some Marvel movies, I have alot of them to watch"

We head down to the couch and watch the movie, I feel he is looking at me the whole time. His eyes are locked on my face, I try to let him think I don't notice, but it is to hard, I face him and smile at him. We don't even watch the movie anymore. Our eyes are locked, I see he is trying to not smile to much.
He leans in for a kiss, I close my eyes and our lips touch. His lips feel soft, he kisses me gently. This time he gets the kiss, last time we got interrupted.

He leans back and I look into his eyes, his eyes are so beautiful, I really like him I think. But will he like me back, am I good enough. He probably has plenty other girls waiting for him. I'm just a normal, innocent girl. Who no one really knows. I'm not famous like him, I'm so scared he does it just for the kisses and stuff and doesn't even like me. Does he even mean it?

I head back home, we didn't really talked after the kiss, we both didn't really know that to say. Was it to soon? We don't really know each other, and I just kissed him without any reason. Maybe I should have listened to my mom. Don't meet up with guys you don't know, especially when literally everybody knows him.

I arrive at my house and see that I got a text from my mom. I didn't told her where I was going, but she knew from Emma I was going to meet a guy. And of course she needs to check that.

"Hey, mom here. I heard from Emma you were at a guy his home this evening. Who his he, and do you remember what I said to you?"

I look at the text, knowing she is right.  I just don't wanna admit it. He is wrong for me. Such a famous guy with a normal girl. He probably won't recognize me between all those pretty girls.

"His name is Lando Norris, he is a formula 1 driver. We met at the coffee shop a few minutes from my house. And yes I know mom what we talked about, and I also realised it. I don't know what to do." I text her back.

She probably won't reply because of the time difference and she is working. I wanna text Lando how he is and that I'm home safe. But I will probably care to much then, maybe I should take some distance. Isn't that for the best?

I need to sleep really good tonight, I slept really late and bad the last week. My school is tomorrow again, I don't wanna go to school. I don't know anyone on that school. Luckily I'm every lesson with other people so I don't have to sit next to the same person every day.
I step into my bed and I fall asleep.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter. I just needed to end it and it is really late for me every time. I have exams in 1 week so if I'm not posting that much it is because of that . Before that I hope to post every 2/3 days:). I hope you enjoyed the story so far. Many more chapters to come!

Xoxo