Chapter 3: Is it a date?

Last night Lando Norris texted me on Instagram, if we could meet some time. I didn't know what to do so I didn't replied.
I get a new text from Lando:
"Hey, do you know already if you wanna meet sometime? I would love it!:)"
I decide to text him back:
"I would like to meet you sometime, you can make up for bumping into me at the coffee shop😉"
My mom always told me to not do this kind of things, just meeting a guy. But this time it feels different. I don't really care this time. I don't really know him, but he seems kind and caring. And above all very cute.

I'm making some breakfast when I see Lando texted me back:
"Hey, I'm glad you said yes, do you want to meet up at my house? Today at 7, dress cute!:)"

I smile while reading the text, I never had someone said this to me. Never had a real relationship. It feels like someone really cares about me and I love that feeling.
I text him back saying:
"Ok, I will meet you at your house at 7, what is your address? Kinda handy to know:)"

"My address is ********.

(Dont know his real address of course that is why I put some *

I'm curious where his house is, what he does in a day. Probably more special then me because I only have work and study still. At the airport were also lot of security around him, wonder why that is. I didn't looked on his Instagram, just want to get to know him before I judging or something like that.

It is dinner time, Lando texted me that it was handy to eat something because we are not going to do that. I decide to eat some pizza and then pick out my outfit.

 I decide to eat some pizza and then pick out my outfit

*I decide to wear this*

He told me to wear something cute so I guess this will be good. At least I hope. I don't even know if this is a making up way for bumping into me or is it a date? I don't know him really and we never really met or talked for a longer time. I assume it is just a way for making it up to me because he wants that so badly.
I only text Emma that I'm meeting him, she wanted updates so badly because she secretly likes him too. I don't know if I really like him. But he is cute and has a great smile. I'm curious how he is from the inside, if he is a nice guy and stuff like that. But I'm also curious if that's ever gonna happen.

It is almost 7 pm and I drive to his house, it is not for away from mine suprisely. But of course I met him officially in a coffee shop a few minutes from here so it is not really weird.

I arrive at his house and knock at his door. He opens the door and says; "hey, you look beautiful, we are gonna golf so this is the perfect outfit!:)"
"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself, and I love to play golf so I'm excited😊"

We are walking to the place we're gonna golf and we talk about life, what I do in life en then what he does in life..
"What do you do in life?" I ask.
"Nothing really special, something with cars and stuff." He answers.

It is weird he gives that kind of answer to me because I explained him everything and now he does a little but suspicions to me.
We are arrived at the golf club and he explains to me that we are gonna to do mini golf, I love that even more so I'm glad he said that.
We start talking during golf and ask each other questions.

"Do you like living in England?" I say.

"Well it rains alot and the weather is not always nice but it is a beautiful place to live and it is handy for my work at the most of the days."

Then he asks; "Did you already know me before we met? I know most of people do when they meet me."

"No, I didn't know who you was, I also questioned myself why there was so many security around on the airport. And then when you texted me by insta I didn't looked on your account because I didn't wanted to judge anyone without knowing them. But why?"

"Well... I didn't plan to tell it you know but I'm a formula 1 driver. And many people want to be friends with me because of that and that is why I didn't told you what I really did in life. I wanted to be sure you were hanging out with me because of me."

"Yeah wow, I don't watch formula 1 so that is why I didn't recognized you. I get that you didn't wanted to tell me directly. "

We finished playing golf and we are bringing our stuff back when we suddenly lock into each others eyes. He leans in for a kiss but then I get a call from my mom.
"Well she couldn't have better timing."

"Hi mom, I'm kinda busy right now so why are you calling me?" I ask her.
"Well I only wanted to say that there are arriving some stuff tomorrow for you"
"Ok thank you mom bye!"

Lando looks into my eyes again with a look he couldn't believe it. Such a long moment get interrupts. But should I even kiss him, do I not wanna listen to my mom?

We smile to each other, scared to do something and he says: "We should go home, it is late already. I had a good time, text me when you are home!"

"I had a great time too, I will text you! Bye!"

"Bye" he says and we walk both to our houses again.