five

As promised, Louis is back the next day and spends like half an hour with Margo doing whatever secretly gay boyfriends do with adoring girlfriends before heading over to my room.

"Hi, Lou, come in," I close my notebook because I'd only just started writing a letter to my parents and don't want Louis to see.

"Hey Harry," He grins, closing the door behind him before sitting down on my bed next to me, "Any thoughts on what you'd like to do?"

A fair lot of things come to mind as I glance around the room but my eyes land on the tv on the wall. "Want to watch a movie or something with me?"

His face lights up and mine doesn't fail to do the same. He quickly agrees and I clear the things off of my bed which are just my notebook, some drawing pencils, and an eraser. Louis makes himself comfortable with his back on the headboard and I grab the remote, gingerly sitting down next to Louis. Not too close to him (yet) but not too far away either.

"Any good movie suggestions?" I ask Louis as I turn the tv on and begin to flip around the channels.

" 'm not sure what types of movies you're into, but I like romances and comedies. What about The Perks of Being a Wallflower?"

"Ooh, I've always wanted to watch that movie. I heard it's sad, is it?"

"You'll see, but I can't say too much because it's too good of a movie to spoil," He scooches ever so slightly towards me and my cheeks feel hot but I keep my eyes glued on the screen as the beginning credits start to play.

"Mind if I pull up the blanket?" Louis reaches for the blanket on my bed and I nod.

He pulls it up for us and his hand lightly grazes my leg before we're both sitting under the same navy blanket. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not on his part, but my heart is practically beating out of my chest. The little touches really have their way of getting my heart racing.

We're pretty quiet throughout the movie, just watching and making periodic comments about the characters' outfits or what we think is going to happen. It's possible that we've gotten significantly closer to one another since the start of the movie, but really, who's measuring?

The movie turns out to be quite sad and emotional at parts and by the end both of us have tear-streaked faces and are quietly sniffling to ourselves as the final credits roll.

"Just for the record," Louis grabs my arm for emphasis and sniffles again, "These aren't tears. My eyes are just watering,"

"Sureee, those aren't tears and I'm married to Michele Morrone," I grin and roll my eyes, but Louis gasps dramatically and grips my arm tighter.

"Wait, Harry, you watched 365 Days? Like that really sex-filled movie that came out last year? He's the main guy in that,"

"No...?" Yes.

Louis gives me a side eye with a knowing smirk on his face. "You did, didn't you? Oh you little freak if I knew those were the types of movies you liked we could've watched one of them and not one that both made us bawl our fucking eyes out," He laughs and gestures at the tv.

"I never said I watched it!" I protest, but Louis is laughing too hard to listen, which in turn makes me start to laugh as well. "He's just a really good actor, that's all,"

"Really? Name one other movie besides 365 Days and we'll see about that,"

I think hard on it, knowing I've just lied through my teeth. Of course I watched 365 Days (don't tell Claudia because she has a strict no R-rated movies policy within the agency) and no, it wasn't because he's a good actor. Michele is a hunk of a man if I've ever seen one. The movie was lethally hot.