Chapter 1

Angst is not my cup of tea.Basically I wrote a bit of comedy with romance in my previous stories.Finally I have some courage to write an angst one..out of the box and experimental work..A nice way to exercise my brain.😁

Check this one out.If you like the story,you can vote and comment too.Feel free to suggest anything and I may venture in this genre furthermore in future if I get enough support and encouragement.

I will try my best.❤️❤️❤️~

"....on!Son..!"

"Huh?Oh!
Umm...(cough)..yeah mom!I am....(silence)... listening." Last part he whispers.His voice shows extreme tiredness.His eyes loses focus gradually because tears are blocking his vision though no one was there to notice it in darkness.A gust of wind touches his skin and passes by.
He is alone in the balcony.

"Are you..are you ok??" Marla chokes.She holds her phone tightly and chooses to sit down somewhere to support her body.
She tries to hold herself up not to break down in front of his son.His son mustn't know she is sad.His son needs her strength.

"Yeah mom I am....'' He paused...
Marla is waiting to hear more.She gives him time so that he can be at ease to share his feelings.His son is an introvert and always hides things.

''I am fine.Sorry for getting distracted.I am too tired today.I had a long meeting."

Marla gets silent for a while and sighs inwardly.

"Is it Beam again?"

An arrow struck in Forth's heart.He is also slightly surprised that his mom figures out.He always tries to mask his sadness not to worry her.He closes his eyes and takes deep breath.
May be today he has no strength for that.

"No..no..mom..we..we..we..sigh..we are fine." Forth stutteres though and swallows nervously.

This time Marla can't hold herself as she promised.

She sobs..."This is all my fault...I did this to my happy son!"

"Mom..Please stop crying.I am fine seriously.We are fine.You are overthinking.I just need good night sleep..That's it."

Flashback

"I made your favorite khanom krok." Marla puts the bowl on the table.
Forth's eyes lit up.
He hugs his mom tightly..
"You are the best mom..!!!" He screeches.

"Hey you brat!Let me breath!!Ugh!" Marla shrieked

Forth laughs.
He stops pestering her and washes his hand.

"Ah!Can't wait!I won't share with Ohm I tell you..I will eat 10 no no 20..."He is super excited and rubs his hands to show that.

Forth drags the chair to sit down.Dining table is full of delicacy.Forth's mouth salivates to eat khanom krok.His mother knows his intention very well.Forth can't control himself in front of khanom krok every time.

Marla wrung his ear..."You naughty kid I cook other foods..I won't let you fill your stomach with dessert..." Marla starts serving hot meals one by one..

"As your wish madam!" Forth salutes.

Marla shows his palm to slap..

"Ok..ok..Hahahahaha..I surrender.I should be on safe side to eat more foods of yours.." Forth fills his plate with foods.Marla made a lot but he has enough space in stomach.

"No no now time has come to give your responsibility to someone else..I won't take this burden anymore..I will cook for Ohm only.."

Forth pouts "not fair"