Chapter 7

When we don’t know what is love!
What is true love!
In this fastest world 'love' lost itself.
🔷🔷🔷

"One mocha latte.."

"Anything else sir?"

"No.."

''Wait for a bit please."

Beam's head rotates to every corner.He is bored in front of counter.

Pfft..

"Here sir.."

"Thank you.." Beam paid for his latte and about to turn around he almost about to bump into someone.

Beam with struggle balances his bag and his latte to be surprised by sudden meet with - Fai.

"Fai!"

"Hi Beam!Long time no see!" Fai wriggled her eyes..that shiney cunning eyes haven’t changed yet..

"You are still the same I can see.."

"Hush!Beam you are still cold as ice..Why do you need extra ice in your latte?"

"Wow!I never thought I will get best compliments early in the morning!"

"Let's sit down somewhere if you are not in hurry.Come on."

Fai almost dragged Beam in a corner.
Beam half heartedly joined her because he came out from home early today.He cursed himself for doing so.He just didn’t feel like to be in front of Forth but now he regrets..With Forth he just needs to be like a deaf.That would work but now with a chatterbox and his ever rival he regrets thoroughly.He already can feel headache is coming.

***

"Did you go to the reunion program of our department?I didn’t see you by the way."

"No.I was in USA that time."

"You missed the fun.It was tremendously good.
Some of my friends from others university also joined me.If you were there I would introduce them to you."

Beam frowns.
"Why?"

"So you could get any of them!They are all beautiful and smart..They would fall for you.."

"Why would I need them?I am married already."

"Really!You are still together!Oopps!Sorry I thought you are a divorcee now.."

"No one can resist me dear!Not even my husband!He is already enchanted by my beauty.Why would he divorce me?"

"My bad!Don’t get me wrong..I never see your couple photos on social media."

'Is it necessary?' Beam thought.

"Because we enjoy our time without showing off our love to the world.We don’t share our personal space to others."

"But last time I checked you are quite active on social media.I have seen your solo pictures."

Now Beam lost it.He doesn’t know how to retort but he needs a comeback..

He gather himself quickly and tells her - "my husband is a very private person.We enjoy our homey feeling together."

"But sometimes you can post your couple photos you know..Tell you one think.I have a friend.She always posted couple pictures.Later she started using solo pictures.Recently heard she is actually divorced so she removes all those couple pictures from social media."

"I still have my wedding pictures there.''

"Oh!I have seen those.Your husband is a handsome man."

"Yes..He is.."