Chapter 8

Did this ever happen to you that when you read other couples story you don't feel much?

Ah may be extreme TaeTee/ForthBeam ship fact 😁

No matter how many stories I read I end up reading and re-reading Forth-Beam story.
🔷🔷🔷

A notification popped up.

Beam who was busy searching every file to divide best sketches out of them stopped for awhile...

A comment shows.

"Nice couple" - Fai

Beam smirks.

"What do you think?" Beam picks up his phone and lightly touches over the photo that was posted by him got 117 comments underneath and almost thousands likes.

"Giving me arrogant face won't work beautiful..Not in my professional life not even my personal life.No one has the right to say I will be second.Beam Baramee works hard for nothing."

Beam patted his chest.

"I can do this!I can do this!I will do this.." Beam started chanting and searching designs..

''I will add some more on those designs.''

He spread all of them on the huge table, select and keep aside.

"Hello Joss..Bring my blue files - 201 and 203.I need to select some designs from there..
Yeah..hmm..
All right!Come quickly."

Creak!

"Oh P'Mel did you talk?"

"Yes Beam..I get all the information orally but I would love to go directly to their office.May be I will come late tomorrow.."

"Don't worry about that.You are my savior.Now I can concentrate here freely.Find the inside information including models they may use.It will give me a proper vision of which kind of dress will apeal most.Do they have specific theme?Try to know phi."

Mel nods.

"Phi Mel you are here.."

"Joss.. What's that?"

"Mr. Beautiful demanded those."

Mel chuckles.

"Don't say that in front of him now.He is super serious."

"Should I be scared of boss now?"

"Probably.."

Joss can see P'Mel is right.He didn't sound much and leaves the files in corner.

Beam once glances at him but remain unbothered.

Beam sips coffee a bit,put that in corner and starts to draw new sketches.He has a pencil holder with various pencils in another corner and one he kept on his ear.

"I can't lose,I can't lose...I won't lose.."

Beam takes deep breath to assure himself.He is doing this constantly.
Still he feels a bit nervous.

"May be I should talk to mom later."

He rummages through every folder and gather all the best sketches he has.

Beam didn't notice he gets a message from someone.

What do you want to eat tonight? - Forth

***

Forth fidgeted with phone in hand.

'Is he busy?'

He is completely engrossed in thoughts so didn't notice someone entered his room,sat in front of him and observing him last 5 minutes.