Chapter 3

A relationship has many layers..
Apparently perfect relationship may not be perfect.

Let's dive into an imperfect story.

🔷🔷🔷

"You are impossible!I can't believe!" This time Forth can't control his anger.His endurance has a limit.
He gritted his teeth to contrtol anger eventually.This is not him.This is so not HIM.

"Oh now I am impossible huh!!!''

Earlier -

"What the hell!!Where is my shower gel???I have a meeting!!!Shit!"

"Forth..tsk..Fooooorthhh...Are you dead already?"

Forth with spatula in hand rushes on their master bedroom..

"Do you need anything?"

"Did you move my shower gel somewhere?"

"I have no idea about your shower gel."

"God damn it!I don't have time!"

"Uhmm.You can use my shower gel.."

"Hahahaha...Don't make me laugh!My classy skin with your third rated shower gel!I don't want to ruin my skin "

Forth feels hurt..No matter how many days have gone...no matter how many times he has been taunted it still hurts..

"Why are you standing here like a statue?Food will get burned.."

"Oh yes yes.."

"Stupid!!Can't believe I marry him!"

Forth runs in to the kitchen and and sigh with relief that nothing happened.He doesn't want another set of taunt.

He cleans kitchen after cooking and arrange foods on the table starts waiting for his husband to come out.

"Yak!Why did you put too much salt?You just ruin my mood!Now I will have to take breakfast outside.."

Forth checked hurriedly because he thought he put salt on right amount..

"But food is not bitter..."

"Oh now you tell me my taste bud is wrong.."

"No..no..I didn't say anything.You want another one?I will prepare.."

"Don't pretend to be nice Jaturapoom!" He spits fire..

Now -

"If you can't afford me then why did you marry????"

Forth stopped..

"You know why." Forth looks defeated.

"Tsk..Mamma's boy.." The heat inside the apartment rose high..

All the foods are already place inside dustbin.

"I don't have a good car,a luxurious house which I was sooooo used to!Can you imagine?????Me!!!
I can't just take them from mother now!What will I say?Mom!Your favorite son in law can't give me anything so please throw some money to us!"

Forth feels sting in his heart..The last thing he wants is in laws money.

"What I get here marrying you????A car which I can't present anywhere!Even that comes from loan..

And this apartment?Don't make me laugh.

This apartment comes from my own money!"

Forth tights his fist in anger and pain.

"Look at Ming how he manages to keep a spouse"

"Don't compare us with others."

"Why?Are you jealous...?" A mocking smirk is present in that cute face

" Or is this showing your incapability?" That mocking smirk turns in to cold glare.

"Stop it!You are stomping your feet on my self respect "

"Self respect my foot!

Everyone is enjoying and here I am!Moping on the floor only!

What did I want?Just latest branded shoe so that I can attend a marriage ceremony and you can't even give that!"

"I..I just take loan.I paid electric bill,gas bill,wifi bill.I will get my salary next month.You have to understand.The price of this pair of shoe is so high..I need to find a way to....."

"Understand understand understand... This is what I am doing since last one year Forth!!"

Forth is stunned.

"So I am right..You can't fulfill my one wish." Another sneer attacked Forth.

''One the other hand Ming loves his husband so much that he buy everything for his husband,do everything to make him happy.."

"Because he takes bribe...from each project.Do you think he is a good man..!His corruption knows no bound.He constructs buildings with low quality materials."

"Then you do it too!"

Forth looks at his husband abruptly.

"What do you mean?" Forth's voice pours disbelief.

"Take bribe.You are the manager.You can do that easily.." A nonchalant attitude comes to Forth like this is the most usual thing to do..

"Beam!"

🔶🔶🔶

A grandpa once said " If you get a wrong spouse in your life, in this world your life will be a living hell"