A searing burst of light

⬆️Yulia's dress⬆️

⬆️Yulia's dress⬆️

A normal day in the place

Yulia awoke with the sun shining through her window,She got up and changed into a dress,fixed her dirty blonde curly hair into lose curls and a plait in the middle of the back of her head.She put on some white heels a cloak and a Beige bag on her shoulder.

She walked down into the queens chamber and woke her up

"Your majesty time to wake up"

She opened her eyes

"Very well"

Yulia got up picked out a royal gown for the queen while she bathed.
When the royal got out she dressed and Yulia fixed up her makeup and hair.

Yulia's dark Hazel eyes were focused on adding the perfect add-ons to the queens gown.

She added a floral lace pattern to the top of the dress and silk flowers to the waist.She then finally added a diamond accessory to the queen hair.

They had started at 8AM and it was know 9.58AM meaning they were both perfecting on time for breakfast at 10AM

__________________________

Breakfast was a lovely french toast,yogurt and fruit.
The king has bacon,eggs,ham and much more but that didn't surprise anyone.

After that Yulia went on with her day until she was called into the library.

There sat the king with an anxious look in his face

And the queen with an impatient look.

"Your majestys"
Yulia said and Curtsied to them

The queen looked at king impatiently
"Well then...what is it that you wanted to tell us"

"Ah well you see,as Yulia here is one of,if not the most,skilled tailor of her time.the second army and the general have asked for her assistance in the fold"