No mourners

The last one until the next season
First thought I just wanted to say thank you
I had no idea this was going to do well And I generally thought my writing was shit but I've really loved this and like I said I WILL be continuing this when season 2 comes out xx

Anyway thank you so much
And please enjoy:
No Mourners !!
________________________

Yulia POV:

It was dark,very dark.
Knowing kaz and the crows were on the skiff as well made me feel a bit safer and after 5 makers they went under deck im guessing to make a plan. While Kirigan asked Ivan how many heartbeats there are.

"None yet sir"

I made eyes contact with inej before she climbed in behind Jesper and kaz she gave me a slight nod which I'm hoping for was telling me that they would get me out?

Saints knows at this point.

Just as I started to calm down I heard a scream.no not a scream more a raw.

A volcra.

"Their coming"
"Yes"
"I should just tear this am down right now!"
"And what can you really do on your own"
Alina and Kirigan bickered back and forth and it ended with him showing the mark on his hand,gloating that he had control over Alina's powers.

Soon enough we were surrounded by Volcra and everyone was on edge
"Do something"
Alina begged as she put her hands together to summon light

But Kirigan grabbed her shoulder
"No! Remember who's driving"
He spat as the deranged man created a tunnel of light using Alina's powers amazing all the passengers on Board

Alina had spent what felt like hours trying to convince him to tear down the fold

"Why would we destroy the fold it is the greatest weapon we've got"

Alina and I look at each other scared for what the mad man is to do.

We appeared on the other side of the fold but stopped the second we were about to exit it

"Why've we stopped"
a high class women said

"ONE FOR DEMONSTRATION!
You've seen watch the Sun summoner can do now Bear witness to what I can do...with her power"
__________________________

Yulia POV

After a dreadfully long and dull speech by the general,Mal came out firing a gun at him,Alina and I both called out to our friend but Ivan was pulling on his heart as Alina tried crawling towards him I glared at the general as he was stone faced but his eyes.his eyes held storms of betrayal vengeance and anger.as he slowly reached into the jacket of his Kefta and delicately pulled out a necklace with a red ruby on it and waved it in front of my face with the ghost of a smirk playing on his lips.

Ouch

That dammed pendent.
He was playing mind games and of course he brought the pendent to rub in my face that son of a-

Inej and a Heartrender I didn't know the name of started to battle on the rooftops and I finally had a bit of hope for us as I saw the Heartrender being dragged away by volcra.

But mu hope was soon Demolished when Kirigan pulled us into the fold after Jesper and kaz game out and inej threw a knife at his chest also one at me landing just before me but no one saw.

So while Kirigan pulled us into the fold is used the knife to slowly but surely saw through the chains until I was free and rushed over to kaz just before Kirigan could catch me.