I'm sorry please don't hate me

The title is obviously something the dude had said to me. (I quoted his story actually) Well, bud you were making it really hard for me not to hate you. All the excuses you gave me just added up to the pile of things that were wrong with you. We slowly started talking less and less, had a couple of arguments and eventually, I was done with him. Let me tell you what happened.

The small talk we did still have were only about him. It was always him ranting out of nowhere and complaining about feeling shit. And I still listened, almost every time that he started talking about it. I gave him advice, I told him to get some help because I couldn't take his issues away. He made the excuse of not wanting to tell his dad about it, but you don't have to inform parents to be able to talk to a professional. There are mental help desks online you know. Still, he treated me like his therapist. 

One time he started ranting out of nowhere and I told him I couldn't handle his negativity at that moment. He exploded. I never listened to him. I gave useless advice that he never asked for and wasn't realistic for him. I couldn't talk to him the way he wanted me to. He still said all we had never mattered? You know what drawing I gave him? The Joker and he proved that he's just as insane. Although I do appreciate the Joker.  

My advice for you if you ever read this:

Don't expect girls to like you and stop saying that you need a girlfriend. Girls will absolutely not come running at you for your amazing and attractive issues. Maybe work on those first hmm? Before you ever punch a woman in the face because she didn't listen good enough. Complaining about being alone won't help either. You could easily make friends if you tried, I guess your teenage brain only thinks about fucking girls with traumas. Yes, I did refer to your ex. Now that I think about it you two did fit well together. Both as unstable as a coked-up ferret trying to climb up a tree. No wait, she also deserved better. You clearly crossed her boundaries all because you wanted was someone to jerk you off. Tame your ego for once, you don't matter more than others sweetheart. Have some respect for girls too damn, we're not objects for you to use. If you don't you would probably end up just like your mom, abandoned and drunk. 

Yes, your forehead is really big. Schiphol should move there. Yes, your hair is ugly and greasy. (why did I ever touch it I regret everything). Yes, I was very angry with you. And yes, I still am.