Before

"Everything would have been completely fine..."

Driving through the empty deserts of Nevada, Amy was still on his quest to deliver a package. A new and unlikely friend accompanies Amy on his journey. A ladybug named Seed.

Amy had many thoughts, unusually for his carefree mind. What were other facilities nice? Are they the same as his? Is there an Amy equivalent for morale and happiness there? Whatever the questions were, they would be answered very soon.

Rolling through Nevada's terrain, Amy spotted something in the distance. A stop sign. Amy had heard about stop signs before. That someone very strong holds one, or something like that. Of course, Amy was still thinking about all the other things. He never noticed how the sign swayed back and forth violently. Then suddenly turned around.

Amy was startled and quickly stopped. It was barely a matter of seconds before a large zombie clown was shadowing from above. His flesh was torn up, so was his outfit. No lower jaw, two puffs of red hair, and a wide smile.

Quickly jumping off his bike and tumbling onto the ground, Amy tried to get away. It was no use. The clown just got closer and closer.

"Ah! Please don't hurt me!" Amy cried out.

The clown stopped and looked at the smaller grunt. He planted his stop sign into the ground. His face lit up!

"Oh wow! I was getting hungry!" The clown said as he reached out and picked up Amy with just a hand. Just that one hand was shaking with excitement and a mix of many emotions.

"Ah! What are you doing!?" Amy asked as the clown examined him.

The clown shook Amy a bit, then replied, "I'm about to eat ya! I haven't had anything good in a minute!"

"W-Wait! Please don't eat me! Uh... here!"

Amy pulled out a bag of cookies. He took a couple out and offered them to the clown, hoping he would eat those instead.

"COOKIES!? COOKIES!? COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE!!!"

The clown cheered and dropped Amy to the floor. He snatched the bag and started going to town on the cookies.

"OH! Well... I guess you can have them. I was going to eat those, but I don't mind! I'll make some more later—"

Before he knew it, the clown was in his face again.

"MORE COOKIES!? YOU HAVE MORE?!"

"I don't right now, but I'll make more when I return to my facility!" Amy replied while getting off the ground.

The clown looked up and asked, "Wow wow! Could I come over for more cookies!"

"Sure! Of course, you can!" Amy dusted off his outfit and pulled out a piece of paper. He wrote the number of his facility and wrote his name on the paper. Finally, by adding a phone number, he gave the paper to the clown.

"Amy? Amy! AMY!! I'm Tricky!! Nice to meet ya, Amy!" Tricky yelled in excitement. A bright smile appeared on his face.

He grabbed Amy and gave him a big hug! Amy hugged him back. They immediately felt some sort of connection. Tricky gently put down Amy and tugged his stop sign out of the ground.