After

"...but then you came along."

Frantically driving, Amy was determined to get back to his friends. Hank Wimbleton would reach them first if he wasn't quick enough. How long has it been before the announcement? How many have died before anyone even realized? The thoughts made Amy sick.

Hopping off the bike Amy rushes into the facility. Running into walls and feet slamming onto the floor, Amy frantically looks for his friends. All of this makes him dizzy and disoriented. Room after room, door after door. Nobody was there. Until Amy ran into a room with walls of red. Familiar faces no longer smiling. Weapons scattered as blood soaked the room.

"No... no no no! No!! No!! NO!!!" Amy screamed. His voice echoed in the room.

He fell to the ground. Covering his eyes and ears. "NO!" over and over again. The pain was too much. Amy didn't know how to feel. While he couldn't comprehend what he saw, a hand touches his shoulder.

"AH!" Amy flinches, turning around.

"Amy! Oh, thank goodness you're okay!" Nye says as he picks up Amy and holds him tight.

Amy hugs Nye tightly and dearly. The liquid tears burned as they exited Amy's eyes. It hurt so badly, but they wouldn't stop.

"We have to get out of here! Come on!" Nye tells Amy as he grabs his hand.

The two move throughout the building to the nearest exit. Many horrible sights were seen. Old friends, gone in an instant. To never smile again. Nor laugh or mess around. All happy times, never to be seen again. They hurried through a large room with many dead bodies. The only sound was their feet, their breath, and the sound of a gun loading.

Nye stops in his tracks and turns around. Amy looks as well.

Hank J. Wimbleton. Nevada's mass murderer. Standing right behind the two. Gun loaded. An emotionless grin.

Nye wiped Amy around for his back to face Hank. Shots fired. BANG! Nye was hit in the back, but still standing.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Sounds of reflecting bullets echoed the room. Gray pulled back his sword. He stood between Hank and the other two. Drawing his sword out to face Hank, a smile formed on his face.

"HANK MOTHERFUCKING WIMBLETON!!!"

Hank rose and reloaded his guns. A fight was about to ensue.

"Heh. If only I could have done more. I was afraid before. I ran away. I hid because I was a coward. I couldn't do anything. My brother, my friends; all gone. I promised I wouldn't let them die in vain. I promised I would avenge them. And I will!!"

Gray gripped his sword tighter.

"My job to protect everyone here!! I'd die trying to save my coworkers any day! Their love and appreciation are something you could NEVER KILL! No matter how many guns you have, or how much power. You can never take away our love!!"

A strange aura filled the room. Gray took a step forward.

"And with that... Hank J. Wimbleton. I will keep that promise."