Assembled

Dahlia is sat with Natasha braiding her hair while Clint is in the bathroom when Steve walks in full uniform

Dahlia is sat with Natasha braiding her hair while Clint is in the bathroom when Steve walks in full uniform. Natasha and Dahlia look up "Time to go." Steve tells them. "Go where?" Natasha asks. "I'll tell you on the way. Can either of you fly one of those jets?" Steve asks. Clit walks out of the bathroom and looks at Steve "I can." he tells him. Steve looks at Natasha and Dahlia who nod their heads to confirm Clint is on their side "You got a suit?" he asks. "Yeah." Clint nods. "Then suit up." Steve tells them. Dahlia stands up "Let's go." she tells her brother and friend. Natasha smiles as Clint chuckles slightly, shaking his head at her. Dahlia leads them out the room and they head to the armoury to get their weapons and dressed, in Dahlia's and Natasha's case just freshening up their clothes. The three of them walk out and meet Steve in the hanger who leads them to a quinjet. They walk inside and find a young S.H.E.I.L.D pilot "You are not authorized to be here..." he starts. "Son... just don't." Steve tells him putting his hand up. The pilot nods and leaves the jet, Clint walks to the front with Natasha and gets ready to take off "Stark has gone ahead to head Loki off." Steve explains. Dahlia nods and taps her wrist opening her armoury "Clint you got enough amo?" she asks. Clint nods "Think so." he tells his sister. Rolling her eyes she sighs "I'll make some more arrows on the way." she decides before sitting down and getting the arrowheads out her pocket.

After a while the quinjet arrives in New York, Dahlia looks out the window and spots a blue portal in the sky above Stark Tower "Stark, we're heading north east." Natasha tells Tony over comms. "What, did you stop for drive-thru? Swing up Park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony responds making Dahlia roll her eyes slightly. Tony flies past the end of the road making it easy for Natasha to use the jets machine gun to shoot the Chitauri down. A minute later Clint looks out the window and spots Loki "See them." Natasha nods. Clint flies up and aims the gun at Loki, before he fires Loki uses the sceptre to shoot the one of the jet's wings. Dahlia holds on as the jet goes down, Clint manoeuvring so they don't crash too badly. They crash into the street below and the four of them run out of the quinjet "What's the game plan?" Dahlia asks. "Don't die?" Natasha responds. Dahlia chuckles at her friend "Fair enough." she nods. Just then there is an almighty roar, making the four of them look up to the portal, a giant snake like creature, a Chitauri Leviathan, flies out of the portal making Dahlia step back slightly "Okay, that's giant." she comments. Chitauri soldiers fling off the leviathan and attach themselves to the sides of the buildings, firing at innocent people "Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asks. "I'm seeing, still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asks. "Banner?" Steve responds. "Just keep me posted. Jarvis, find me a soft spot." Tony says, talking to his AI at the end.

Dahlia stands behind a upturned taxi with Natasha; looking up the four of hem spot Loki leading a group of Chitauri through the air, firing at people below the bridge. Steve looks over he bridge "Those people need assistance down there." he says. Dahlia fires an arrow at a Chitauri as Natasha fires at them with her pistols "We got this. It's good. Go!" Dahlia tells Steve. "You think you can hold them off?" Steve asks Clint. "Captain. It would be my genuine pleasure." Clint responds as an arrow is chosen for him. Clint shoots at the Chitauri, gaining Steve time to get to the people below "They fugly." Dahlia comments as she shoots another Chitauri. "Keep the Supernatural related comments til after the fight Dal!" Clint exclaims. Dahlia grins "Can't help it bubba." she laughs. The three of the keep firing at the Chitauri "Just like Budapest all over again!" Nat exclaims. "You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint responds to his friend, Dahlia laughs as she uses an explosive arrow to take out a group of Chitauri. Clint trips a Chitauri and shoves an arrow in its throat as Dahlia chucks an energy rifle to Natasha, who fires at the Chitauri. Steve joins them and uses his shield to hit the Chitauri soldiers down, just then lightning strikes down from the sky hitting the Chitauri soldiers.

Thor touches down next to them "What's the story upstairs?" Steve asks. "The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable." Thor explains. "Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys." Tony says over comms. "How do we do this?" Nat asks. "As a team." Steve responds. "I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor tells them. "Yeah, get in line." Clint tells the God making Dahlia nod in agreement. "Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Steve starts only to trail off at the sound of a small moped. Looking round the group sees Bruce on the moped "So, this all seems horrible." he says looking round at the city. "I've seen worse." Nat responds. "Sorry." Bruce apologises. "No. We could use a little worse." Nat tells him. "Stark? We got him." Steve tells Tony over comms. "Banner?" Tony asks. "Just like you said." Dahlia smiles. "Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony tells them. As he says that he comes round the side of a building with the Leviathan following him "I... I don't see how that's a party..." Natasha says. "Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve tells Bruce as the Leviathan heads towards them. "That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry." Bruce responds before turning green and into the Hulk.

The Hulk hits the Leviathan straight in the face making the creature flip into the air. Tony fires a miniature missile at it, hitting a soft spot, causing the creature to explode. Steve crouches down by Dahlia and Natasha, using his shield to protect the three of them from the pieces falling onto them. The Chitauri shriek as they watch the Leviathan destroyed, Dahlia shoots one in the face as Tony lands next to her. Looking up they see more Leviathans flying through the portal, the seven heroes stand assembled ready to fight their common enemy "Guys." Natasha comments. "Call it, Cap." Tony tells Steve. "Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash." Steve orders. "Wanna give me a lift?" Clint asks Tony. "Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony responds. Dahlia looks at her brother and gives him a nod that he reciprocates before Tony lifts him to the building. "Thor, you've gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You've got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Steve tells Thor. Thor nods and flies off as Steve looks at Dahlia and Natasha "You and me, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here." he tells them. Dahlia nods and notches an arrow "And Hulk. SMASH." Steve tells the Hulk. The Hulk smiles before leaping high up into the air and hits several Chitauri soldiers on the building next to them.