Moving In

Dahlia and Natasha walk into the courtroom and over to the Bailiff "Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" he asks

Dahlia and Natasha walk into the courtroom and over to the Bailiff "Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" he asks. "I do." they say at the same time before going to their seats. "Why haven't we yet heard from Captain Rogers?" the Committee General asks. "I don't know what there is left left for him to say. I think the wreck in the middle of the Potomac made his point fairly eloquently." Natasha responds. "Well, he could explain how this country's expected to maintain its national security now that he and you have laid waste to our intelligence apparatus." the Committee General tells them. "HYDRA was selling you lies, not intelligence." Dahlia responds. "Many of which you two seem to have had a personal hand in telling." the Committee General points out. "Agent, you should know that there are some on this committee who feel, given your service record, both for this country and against it, that you belong in a penitentiary, not mouthing off on Capitol Hill." Scudder tells Natasha and Dahlia. "You're not gonna put me in a prison. You're not gonna put any of us in a prison. You know why?" Natasha asks him. "Do enlighten us." Scudder sighs. "Because you need us. Yes, the world is a vulnerable place, and yes, we helped make it that way. But we're also the ones best qualified to defend it. So if you want to arrest us, arrest us. You'll know where to find us." Dahlia explains before she and Natasha stand up and walk out of the court room.

After the hearing the two of them change before heading to the graveyard where they find Fury finishing talking to Sam and Steve by his grave stone "You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you

After the hearing the two of them change before heading to the graveyard where they find Fury finishing talking to Sam and Steve by his grave stone "You should be honored, that's about as close as he gets to saying thank you." Natasha tells Steve as they head over. "Not going with him?" Steve asks. "No." Natasha responds. "Not staying here?" Steve asks. "I blew all my covers, I gotta go figure out a new one." Natasha explains. "That might take a while." Steve points out. "I'm counting on it." she responds. "What about you?" Steve asks Dahlia. "Gonna go with Nat. Probably go see Clint first though, he rang in a panic after everything broke out." she explains. Steve nods as Natasha pulls out a file "That thing you asked for, I called in a few favors from Kiev. Will you do me a favor? Call that nurse." Natasha says handing him the file. "She's not a nurse." Steve responds. "And you're not a SHIELD agent." Dahlia smiles. "What was her name again?" Steve asks. "Sharon. She's nice. Be careful, Steve. You might not want to pull on that thread." Natasha says kissing Steve's cheek, Dahlia doing the same before they link hands and walk off. "Better head to Clint's before he comes and hunts us down himself." Dahlia jokes. Natasha chuckles "You want to drive?" she asks. Dahlia looks at her "Trusting me to drive?" she questions. "On second thought maybe not." Natasha jokes as they head to the car.

Dahlia climbs out the car as they pull up to Clint's farm and walks up to the door, ringing the bell. Laura opens the door and brings Dahlia into a hug, hugging Natasha after "I'm so glad you're both okay." she smiles. "Babe? Who was it?" Clint asks walking over. Dahlia smiles sheepishly "Hi?" she greets. Clint shakes his head and hugs her, kissing her head "Thank God you're alright." he tells her as she wraps her arms round his middle. They pull away and Clint hugs Natasha "Now, where's my Niece and Nephew?" Dahlia asks. "Kids, there's a couple people here to see you!" Clint calls. They all here a thundering of steps before "Auntie Dal! Auntie Nat!" Cooper and Lila grin running over and hugging them. "Hey little monsters." Dahlia smiles hugging them and picking Lila up, carrying her inside the house. "You guys staying long?" Clint asks. "Why, want to get rid of us?" Dahlia jokes. Clint gives her a look "Don't know. We're going to start looking at flats in a couple days." Natasha responds. "We could always convert the spare barn for you guys." Laura suggests, Clint nodding. "Really?" Dahlia asks. "We would suggest it if we didn't mean it." Clint smiles. Dahlia looks at Natasha who nods "Yes, we would love that." she smiles. Lila grins and hugs Dahlia's neck "Yay! That means we can play all the time!" she giggles making Dahlia smile and kiss her head.