Oops

Dahlia and Natasha sit side by side with Sitwell on the left of them as Sam drives them to the Triskelion "HYDRA doesn't like leaks

Dahlia and Natasha sit side by side with Sitwell on the left of them as Sam drives them to the Triskelion "HYDRA doesn't like leaks." Sitwell tells them. "So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." Sam suggests. "Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha pipes up. "I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly." Steve responds. "What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea-" Sitwell starts only to be cut off as he is pulled out the window and into oncoming traffic. Both Natasha and Dahlia climb onto Steve as the Winter Soldier on the roof starts shooting through the roof at them; Steve pulls the break handle making the Winter Soldier fall off the roof and onto the street, as another car smashes into the car's bumper pushing them forward. The Winter Soldier jumps back onto their car and smashes through the windscreen, pulling the steering wheel out of Sam's hands "Shit!" Sam exclaims. Dahlia and Natasha start shooting at the Winter Solider but he jumps onto the vehicle behind them, as the car starts veering off course Steve grabs hold of Dahlia, Natasha and Steve "Hang on!" he tells them, breaking the door open and using it for them to slide across the street on.

Getting up Dahlia starts fighting the Hydra agents before being thrown over the edge of the bridge, falling onto a car below and blacking out briefly. When she comes round she sees Steve freeze as the Winter Soldier's mask falls off "Bucky...?" he asks. "Who the hell is Bucky?" the Winter Soldier asks going to shoot Steve but is stopped as Sam flies in and kicks him; Natasha fires a grenade at him making his disappear in the smoke of the explosion. Dahlia climbs off the car before falling as she tries to stand up "Li!" Natasha exclaims rushing over. "I'm alright. What happened to you, you're bleeding?" Dahlia counters, struggling to focus her eyes. "The Winter Solider shot me, I'm fine. Right now I'm more worried about you." Natasha responds, brushing Dahlia's hair back out of her eyes. As she does they're surrounded by armed Hydra agents who cuff them and shove them into the back of a van, Dahlia leans her head back and tries to keep her eyes open "It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve says, talking about the Winter Soldier. "How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam asks. "Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Steve trails off. "None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha tells him. "Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky." Steve sighs as Dahlia winces as they go over a pothole. Sam notices Natasha still bleeding and Dahlia struggling to stay awake before turning to the guards "We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck and she needs someone to check her head." he tells them. Suddenly one of the guards pulls out a taser rod and knocks the other guard out, taking off the helmet the guard reveals themselves as Maria Hill "Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." she comments before looking at Sam in confusion "Who's this guy?" she asks Steve. "Hey Maria, can we get out of here before I pass out please?" Dahlia asks.

Maria takes them to a secret facility where a man starts rushing towards them, Dahlia leans against Steve feeling like she's going to pass out "GSW. She's lost at least a pint." Maria tells the man, referring to Natasha's shoulder. "Maybe two." Sam adds. "Let me take her." the Doctor says before looking at Dahlia. "I'm good, focus on Nat first." she mumbles. They'll want to see him first." Maria says before leading them into a room with a very alive Fury lying in bed. "About damn time." he says. Dahlia shakes her head "Am I loosing too much blood or is that Fury?" she asks. "What do you mean, loosing too much blood?" Steve asks as Nat looks at her girlfriend in confusion. Dahlia moves her hand from her side to reveal it bloody "Oops." she smiles before passing out, Steve catching her.