That's On Us

Dahlia and Natasha land on the boat's deck side by side and unclip their parachutes "What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you?" Dahlia asks Steve

Dahlia and Natasha land on the boat's deck side by side and unclip their parachutes "What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you?" Dahlia asks Steve. "She seems kind of nice." Natasha adds. "Secure the engine room, then find me a date." Steve tells them. "We're multitasking." Natasha tells him as she and Dahlia jump down to the lower deck. "What's your plan when we've finished here?" Dahlia asks Natasha. "Nothing, you?" Natasha responds. "Wondering if you might want to go out. Like together?" Dahlia asks her. "Like on a date?" Natasha responds. "Y-yeah? If you want it to be though. If not just as friends." Dahlia says, starting to ramble slightly. Natasha laughs "Li, I'll go on a date with you." she tells her. Dahlia smiles "Let's go finish the mission and then plan what we're going to do." she decides. Natasha nods and smiles "Mission then date." she agrees.

The two of them head to the engine room and find a pirate who has just put down the phone "Hey, sailor." Natasha smiles before knocking him down, using him to swing down below deck and shooting several of the pirates on the way. Dahlia grabs the cable with her gloved hand and slides down so she's on the same level as Natasha "That was hot." she tells Natasha. "Flirting on the job?" Nat smirks. Dahlia winks and leads Natasha in the direction of the engine room "Dahlia, Natasha, what's your status?" Steve asks. Dahlia turns and sees three pirates, sighing she starts fighting them as Natasha jumps down below deck to knock out one of the other pirates  "Status, Natasha? Dahlia?" Steve asks again. "Hang on!" Natasha tells him. Dahlia knocks the three pirates out as Natasha knocks hers out aswell "Engine room secure." Dahlia says into her comms link. Natasha grabs a pipe from the ground and knocks out one of the pirates who has started to get up.

Dahlia and Natasha head to the main control room where they start backing up the hard drive, Steve crashes through the door a few minutes later. Both of 5he girls look up to see him knock Batroc out with a punch in the face "Well, this is awkward." Natasha comments. "What are you doing?" Steve asks them. "Backing up the hard drive. It's a good habit to get into." Dahlia responds as she types on the keyboard. "Rumlow needed your help. What the hell are you doing here?" Steve questions, walking over to see what they are backing up "You're saving S.H.I.E.L.D Intel." he realises. "Whatever we can get our hands on." Natasha responds. "Our mission is to rescue hostages." Steve tells them. "No. That's your mission." Dahlia retorts as she pulls out the flash drive. "And you've done it beautifully." Natasha adds. They both go to leave but Steve grabs their arms "You just jeopardized this whole operation." he tells them. "I think that's overstating things." Natasha tells him. Suddenly Batroc gets up and throws a grenade at them, Steve deflects it's and crashes through the window with Natasha and Dahlia before it explodes. Dahlia groans as they lean against the wall "Okay. That's on us." she admits. "You're damn right." Steve retorts before standing up and walking off. Dahlia rolls her eyes and stands up, helping Natasha up straight after "Let's go." she smiles.