Married To Andy Biersack Characters

Courtney Ann Purdy Biersack is 18 and Ashley Purdy's little sister and she is married to Andy. She and Andy have two kids a one year old daughter named Carolyn and a three year old son named Damien. You love to sing but since Andy and you have kids you haven't been able to perform. She used to be really outgoing but ever since she married Andy she has been shy, scared and distant. Why? Because Andy yells and hits her. No body know's either. Andy makes sure to be careful and hide it from the guys. Courtney is a vegetarian. She has a rocker style and loves to sing, read, write, and hello kitty. She dislikes Andy smoking and his anger and the color pink.

Andy Biersack is 22 and Courtney's husband. He can be real sweet at times but other times he can lose his anger. He loves his kids but doesn't like when his wife doesn't listen. He loves meeting fans and performing. He dislikes haters and his wife not listening.

Carolyn is Courtney and Andy's one year old daughter. She loves to play. She loves to play with her uncle.

Damien is your three year old son. He is smart for his age. He loves to play. He loves batman, power rangers, and trucks. Dislikes his parents fighting.

Ashley is 28 and Courtney's older brother. He is over protective of his sister and sometimes it cause them to fight. He love sex, partying, hanging out with his sister. Dislike's seeing his sister upset.