Married To Andy Chapter 6

It has been a week since Skylar has come on the bus with us and Andy hasn't been taking it well. He would get angry whenever I was with Skylar and would always glare at him. I was hanging out with Skylar just catching up when I felt someone grab my arm tightly. I looked to see an angry looking Andy.

"What do you want? I'm busy" I said

"We need to talk" Andy said and pulled me up

"It can wait. I'm busy talking to Skylar" I said

Andy then grabbed me tightly by the arm and pulled me up.

"Hey let her go!" Skylar stood up and faced Andy.

"Stay out of of this!" Andy yelled

"NO! Not if you're hurting my best friend!" Skylar yelled

"Skylar please...I'll be okay" I said and Andy pulled me into our room.

Skylar's POV

It has been a week since I came onto this bus and have starting hanging out with Courtney and Black Veil Brides. She has helped me through so much and I love her. Andy should be lucky to have her and yet I know he hurts her. I saw a bruise on her arm and she looked scared when Andy came in the room. I feel so helpless. Courtney is a teen mom at eighteen and has an abusive husband. Will she let me help her? I can't bare seeing the girl I love in so much pain. I hope she's okay.

End Skylar's POV

"What do you want Andy?" I said rudely. Andy then slapped  me

"Watch you mouth!" Andy yelled

"I'm sorry. What's this about?" I said sadly

"I don't like you hanging out with that Skylar guy! I don't like how he looks at you!" Andy yelled

"You can't tell me who I can and can't hangout with!" I yelled.

"Yes I can! You're my wife and you'll do what I say!" Andy yelled

"Like hell I will! I'm sick and tired of you treating me like crap!" I yelled. Andy then punched me in the stomach and I fell over in pain. 'Oh no! I might have just lost my baby' I thought as tears filled my eyes.

Andy then grabbed a fistful of my hair forcing me to look at him and causing me to cry out in pain.

"Stay away from Skylar if you know what's good for you" Andy said

"Go to hell!" I yelled but Andy just slapped me and threw me to the floor and then kicked me in the stomach again.

"Watch that mouth of yours" Andy said and left the room. I then got up in pain and put makep on my cheek and wrists and left the room.

Skylar's POV

When Andy came out of that room I glared at him but when I saw Courtney come out I ran and hugged her. When I hugged her though I noticed her flinch. What was wrong? What did Andy do to her? I'm worried. I got even more worried when she pushed me away. It broke my heart seeing my best friend in pain.

"I'm sorry Skylar....I have to go see Ashley" Courtney said and walked away from me.The girl I loved just walked away from me. What was wrong with her? What happened?

End Skylar's POV

Courtney's POV

I was looking around for Ash but couldn't find him.

"Guys have you seen Ash?" I asked

"He's in his bunk" Jinxx said

"Thanks" I said and went to my brother's bunk.