Married to Andy Biersack

It's all done for you, Oh,

Oh.

The crowd cheered as Andy finished up the last song of the night.

"Thank you California! Goodnight!" Andy said and left the stage with the guys followed behind. I then ran over to Andy and kissed him. Once I kissed he kneeled down to his son Damien and daughter Carolyn's level.

"Great job daddy!" Damien said and smiled

"Gweat job daddy" Caroyln said and smiled. Andy smiled and picked up Carolyn and I picked up Damien and we headed to the tour bus to go to our next stop. Once we were on the bus I put the kids to bed. Once the kids were asleep I closed their door and headed to bed. I was tired and felt like I could fall asleep at any minute. Once I landed on Andy's and I's bed I was about to fall asleep but felt a weight on me. I looked to see Andy hovering over me and smiling. Andy then started to kiss me once he was at my neck and I was able to talk i decided to ask him not to do this.

"Andy?" I asked

"Hm?" Andy said as he kissed me on the neck.

"Can we n-not do this t-tonight?" I asked scared

Andy then stopped and looked at me. His face suddenly filled with anger. And so the fight begins I thought.

"Why not?!" Andy yelled

"Please Andy I'm just really tired" I said

"Why?" Andy asked

"I just am" I said. Andy then got up in anger and stormed out of the room. I sighed in relief and fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and got dressed and headed in the front of the tour bus for breakfast to see Damien and Carolyn and the band was already up but I didn't see Andy.

"Hi mommy!" Damien said

"Hey sis" Ash said and came over and hugged me. I then hugged him back and sat sat down and ate breakfast with the band and my kids.

"Where's Andy?" I asked curiously

"There he is" said and pointed behind me. I looked and saw Andy who then came over and kissed me. He then kissed Damien and Carolyn on the head and lit a cigarette which made me scrunch up my nose. I hated when Andy smoked but I never said anything because I was scared I would get hit.

We spent most of the day hanging out until the guys performed again. I didn't stay for this performance though since I was feeling sick. I stayed home and fell asleep but not before I fed the kids and put them to bed early.