Act Of True Love

"Crusher! Pickle!" Blaze sighed in relief.

Pickle looked up cold, but he seemed happy to see them. Crusher however, was crying hard, and his eyes were red, sparking Blaze's worry.

"Crusher?!" he drove over to them. "What happened?"

"I... I froze.. P-P-Pickle's heart... and h-eeee's gonna die!!!" he wailed.

The group was horrified by the news.

"I was... trying to... to save him... from... from her!" Crusher tried to defend himself but even he sounded so unsure.

"It was an accident!" Pickle defended. "He... He didn't mean it! Honest!"

"Starla was right..." Crusher sobbed on. "I... I am a murderer..."

The others didn't know how to respond, but Blaze drove forward slowly and took his rival's tire into his, even though it was cold to the touch. Crusher looked at him, so ashamed of what he did.

"Crusher, it's okay," he assured him.

"No it isn't... you were all right about me..."

"Pickle said it was an accident, and I believe him," Blaze said. "And you said that you were trying to defend him, and I believe you. This isn't all your fault,"

Crusher looked at his rival's gentle blue eyes, and he wiped his eyes a little, but it still wasn't too helpful.

"I don't know how, but I'm gonna help you fix this," Blaze promised.

"Stripes, is there anything in your book to help Pickle?" Darington asked.

"Hmm, let me check," Stripes opened up his book. "Says here that to unfreeze a frozen heart, you'll need... woah,"

"What?" AJ asked.

"It says that... An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart," Stripes read out.

"So... what could Crusher do to prove an act of true love?" Watts asked.

Crusher sighed. "I know what."

Driving over to Pickle, he planted a kiss on the other's cheek, hugged him and whispered, "I love you..."

Pickle giggled at the warmth of the other's hug. The hug felt so warm that he melted into it, resting his head on the other's shoulder as the frost appearing on his body slowly began to melt.

AJ gasped. "It's working!"

Pickle glanced up at the dark blue truck with a smile before aiming for his lips. Crusher's eyes widened, his cheeks flushing before his eyes closed.

At their kiss, the ice cage around also began to melt into air, much to everyone's surprise.

"It's even melting the cage!" Blaze exclaimed.

"True love IS powerful," Stripes's jaw dropped. "I'm gonna update this book with this fact,"

"This... can't be!"