Facing The Cold Heart

The group gasped as they turned to see the Snow Queen appear at the door of her throne room. Crusher snarled and stood up to face her.

"True love is more powerful than your magic, 'Mother'," he said. "And I'm gonna use that love to undo what I've done. Everyone, join hands and tires!"

The group nodded and held onto each other's tires and hands. Pickle locked into Crusher's tightly, as did Blaze as they all confronted the wicked queen, who snarled and glared down at them.

"Let's see how powerful your love really is!"

The Snow Queen growled and stomped her tire on the ground, calling for ice and snow monsters to appear from out the ground and rise up and fight.

Crusher took a deep breath and let his powers surround them, causing an ice shield to appear around them to protect them as the monsters attacked.

"Okay, team, let's get them with all we have!"

They unjoined tires, their shield still in tact as they went forward to battle. Starla lassoed the monsters whole Stripes slashed them apart. Zeg used his horn while Watts used her electric tires to take them down. Darington grabbed the nearest ice pole he found and jumped up to attack, while Pickle took out a bat and started bashing them one by one. Blaze took out the sword they used during their knight adventures and slashed the monsters apart.

The Snow Queen growled.

"Fools!" she exclaimed. "You can't defeat me!"

"Watch us!" Blaze grinned and slashed down the biggest of the monsters.

The Snow Queen hissed and rose icy rocks from the ground. Crusher used his own powers to oppose to the other's, forcing the rocks back down with a grunt.

"How DARE you oppose me?!" the Snow Queen roared out. "After years of trying to reach out to you, after returning your powers to you, you DARE oppose me and go against me, Ina-yuki?!"

"I'm not... your... INA-YUKI!!!" Crusher stomped his tire on the ground, causing similar ice rocks to appear and rise around the Snow Queen, trapping her in her own cage of ice. "I am Crusher, best friend of all these amazing trucks, and I will never... EVER be your son."

"ARGH!" the Snow Queen roared out in rage. "Release me AT ONCE!"

"No. An act of true love can thaw a frozen heart so..." An idea sprang to Crusher's mind. "I can use my love!"

He quickly approached the cage and put his tires on the bars. "I'm sorry, Snow Queen, but as long as my love for my friends and real family stay true... I don't think you can be around."

As he spoke, the love of his heart made the bars... and the Snow Queen... vanish.

"Nooooooo!!!!"