15│The Downstairs Basement

I knew that I didn't have too much of a choice after that. Luciano practically shoved me into my room, the bite of the door behind me causing me to jump as it slammed shut. I raised a hand to my throat, I highly doubted that it would bruise, I knew that Luciano hadn't been holding on that tightly. Though I spared a quick look into the mirror, red shape marks were already manifesting themselves, covering the entirety of my neck and barely leaving any of my original skin colours.

I gulped, I'm sure that it would fade. I mean, it would have to, right?

My first order of business was the flowers in my hair. Thankfully, Luciano hadn't broken or destroyed any of them while he had been playing with the delicate petals. I carefully pulled them from my hair and placed them down on my desk. I didn't have time to arrange them how I wanted now, so I just had to trust in the fact that they would remain unharmed while sitting on my desk.

Activewear. That was next.

I still hadn't made the effort to sort all of my clothes into the wardrobe, something that seemed so unlike me. I hated the mess, how it was all sprayed everywhere. But I suppose when I first saw the clothes, I hadn't even wanted to accept the gift, let alone the fact that it was simply a more permanent sign of my staying here.

But then here I was, rummaging through the bottom of a box, trying to find something. I suppose that they had highly doubted in the situation of me being forced to participate in any of their training sessions, so they hadn't really stocked up on that type of clothing. That fact was becoming annoyingly evident to me now as I struggled to find anything that worked. I knew I was to blame, if I had just found the time to pack all of this shit away, chances are I would have already left the room. Eventually, I managed to find a matching set of leggings and a sports bra, both being the same, dangerous, red colour.

I cringed the moment that I saw them, knowing that the red would make me look as if I were going to a club, not a gym, but I could already feel Luciano's annoyance at having to wait, practically vibrating through the wall. So I decided just to suck it up, I didn't want to spend any more time searching anyhow.

I didn't feel like causing any more problems right now, prior to my usual attitude, easily acknowledging the fact that I was walking on thin ice. After the stunts that I had pulled over these last few days, the attempts at defying leadership. I shuddered to think of the consequences if I didn't start timing these things better. I quickly threw off the clothes that I was currently wearing to trade them in for the leggings and bra. They were tight, pulling my entire legs up and accentuating my backside in a way that I certainly hadn't seen for a while. With it on, the bra thankfully ended up being much more similar to a crop top. It covered most of my chest but left my cleavage, shoulders and torso completely visible. I spent only a moment being embarrassed, chances are that at least a quarter of the boys that were going to be down there would have no shirt on.

There was no point in being prudish.

Finally, I re-did my hair, tying it up higher and tighter than I previously had to ensure that it wouldn't be moving around while exercising.

That was it. From there, I exited the room, slowly pushing out the door.

Luciano's gaze flickered to me immediately, holding up his wrist to show me his watch, "I thought I said five minutes."

I shrugged, "Sorry, I heard fifteen."

He simply glared at me, and I didn't cower back.

He started walking, and following him seemed like an instinct.

I watched him from behind, what he was wearing was a stark different to the usual two or three-piece suit. Instead, he was wearing a pair of loose pants, barely passing his thighs and a thin muscle shirt which sleeves ran just over his shoulders. I couldn't help but stare, most of the tattoos in which I had only seen inches of were now at full view.