Cooking with Thor

a/n: this is a random scenario that I have I my dr. Also I got the idea from the tiktok page @femalepeterparker. THANK YOU SO MUCH for 600 reads. also im really sorry I haven't been posting.

description: Every Saturday you cook dinner with Thor, this week is Spaghetti (you can change it, I'm just doing this because I'm vegan)

POV of Thor

Today was my cooking day with y/n. I knew this because I saw them bouncing into the kitchen, with an apron on. y/n is 12-13

"Hello young mortal, are you ready?" I asked

"Yes of course, what does it look like?" they responded, gesturing down to their apron.

"Let us begin then!" 

Y/n and I went to the fridge and started getting out the ingredients. 

"Sauce, Noodles, Spices?"

"Check, Check, and Check!" I answered, "Let's get started!!!"

We got all our supplies and we got to work. They didn't want me to burn myself so they started boiling the water and making the pasta, while I made the sauce.

I put minced garlic, diced can tomatoes, onions, oregano, and so many other spices that y/n gave me.

"I will take that," y/n said, snatching the bowl of sauce away from me to cook, "while I do this could you set the table.

"Of course Lord/Lady/Majesty/Royalty (you can honestly do any title that you feel comfortable with) y/n."

I went to the cabinet, thinking of everyone that would join us for dinner. Bruce, Wanda, Natasha, Tony, Sam, etc.. All together I needed 17 places, and that's what I got. I set up everyone's spot at the big rectangular dining table. I returned to the kitchen to see y/n finishing dishing up. 

"Are you done?" I asked y/n.

"Just about," they responded, cracking pepper over everyone's dinner.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., it's dinner time!" I told the AI.

"What's cooking?" F.R.I.D.A.Y. asked, while simultaneously alerting the others.

"Y/n and I made, well actually mostly y/n, made spaghetti."

"Mmmm, sounds good. Everyone is now on their way down," F.R.I.D.A.Y. told me.

"Perfect, thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y.," I thanked them

"Don't worry about it."

4 minutes later

POV of y/n

A few minutes after my dad called everyone down, everyone was sitting at the table, clearly eager to eat. So I started to bring out the food.

I gave everyone their food except for the people with diets. 

"Here Sam, your gluten free one. Peter, your one without onions, because your scared of the or something. And Pepper, your low-calorie one," I gave everyone their dishes, "Does everyone have everything?" I asked before sitting down.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Yes y/n, this is perfect, please sit," Dad pulled out my seat, tucking me in.

(If you do a prayer or anything like that you can put it in here)

"Thank you so much y/n, this is amazing," my father exclaimed after taking a few bites.

All the avengers hummed to agree, with their mouths full. 

After Dinner

When everyone was done dinner, I started to clean up, but Bucky stopped me and he cleaned up.

"Thank you y/n darling" my dad said, pulling me into a hug and kissing me on the forehead. 

"It was perfect, thank you y/n," Nat whispered on the top of my head, while hugging me