Abandoned - Avengers

Requested by backwidowfan

a/n: thank you so much for waiting, and thank you so so much for 2.1k reads.

description:  You are like a kid avenger, but with your real family, your dad just left your mom, siblings and you and you can't hide it very well. Wanda is most like your mom. you are 13-14. 

Warning: abandonment, 

POV of no one

"Dad? Dad where are you?" y/n yelled while walking around their house. Returning from a mission, no one was home.

After a few minutes of searching, they came upon a note in the kitchen. It read, "Dear Y/n, Y/M/N (Your moms name), Y/B/N (Your younger brothers' names), I don't think I'm ready to take care of all of you. So I have to leave. I love you all very much, but it's too much. I love you all. "

POV of y/n

Upon reading that note i just broke down. I didn't know what to do, I felt completely alone. My dad just left me. Why didn't  I notice his distance? Why couldn't I?

After about an hour of self pity and crying I got up because I knew I had a job to do.  I cleaned myself up and got to the compound. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone so I brushed off any conversations that came my way. I got to my office and just dove into my paper work, I didn't know what else to do with my emotions. 

40 minutes later I heard a knock at my door. 

"Knock Knock, It's me Wanda." She said gently while opening the door to poke her head in. I wiped the tears I didn't know were streaming down my cheeks.

"Hi Wanda, come in." I told her without looking up.

"How are you feeling honey, you haven't said much since you got here." She asked concerned.

"I'm fine I guess, thanks for checking in." I said in kind of a question.

"OK, well let me know if you need anything" She left where she was standing in the doorway.

2 days later

It become harder for me to my emotions. I just keep thinking and I don't know what to do. I know that they are going to find out eventually. How are they going to react, will they think I'm a baby, will they blame me? 

POV of Wanda

The past couple days y/n has been distant, not talking to us, shutting down our conversations, leaving before dinner. I don't know whats going on, but I really needed to talk to them.  so I wrote them a note.

'Hey y/n,

I haven't seen you in a while. I miss you. Can you meet me for lunch? I'll be in the 5th floor kitchen. I hope to see you.

Love,

Wanda <3'

I just pasted it to their door and gave a little knock then walked away.

POV of y/n

I heard a knock at my door

"COME IN" i yelled, but no one came. "come in!", still no one. I got up and checked the door and the surroundings. I didn't see anything. as soon as I was going to go back in a yellow post it on my door caught my eye. It was from Wanda inviting me to lunch. I hadn't talked to anyone in a couple days, so I figured it would be ok, i mean i trust Wanda.

A couple hours later I joined Wanda in the 5th floor kitchen. she had Tomato soup and vegan grilled cheese set up (you can of course change it, I am still vegan so, keep you options open).

" Hi sweetie, come sit, eat." she gestured to an open chair, I sat in it and took a spoon full of soup blowing on it before eating it. 

"Thanks Wanda" i said pointing to the food with my spoon. 

She set down her cutlery, "So you want to tell me what's going on with you?" 

At that point I just broke down to her. I just couldn't not feel it anymore. 

" Hey, hey, I'm here," she embraced me "Shhhh, it's ok"

10 minutes later

POV of Wanda

Y/n just started sobbing in my arms, I didn't know what to do but just return the hug. we stayed like that for like 10 minutes. They eventually stopped crying and started explaining.

"After we got home from our mission I went and looked for my family, and instead I found a note.My dad- "  They sighed putting their head in their hands, " He left me." they just sat there like that, I could see tears falling onto the counter below. I felt so bad, I had no idea this happened and they just lived their life, I could I have not noticed.

" Oh baby," I whispered pulling them in for another hug, they just cried in my arms.

POV of y/n

It felt so good finally telling someone, It felt even better that Wanda was just holding me, so ridicule, no shaming, just love. 

Now I know that I don't only have one family, I have two, and I love them both so much.

a/n: omg this is such a long chapter. thank  Thank you guys so much again for 2.1K reads, ahhh. Anyways, stay safe <3

also look at how many countries this story has reached, its so cool to me