Pool Romance💦🔥

Sibel get scared seeing pool full of water. She start moving from there when she bump into Ramo, he holds her
Where are you going sibel?
I am scared of water i am going, she said.
But you said that you are not scared of water, Ramo asked.
I am not scared i am just not feeling good after seeing so much water, sibel stated.
Just close your eyes and he put his hands on sibel's eyes and hold her they both enter the pool. Sibel was unaware that she was entering inside the pool. Ramo turn her towards himself and asked her to open her eyes.
She opened her eyes, where I am she asked?
Inside the pool, Ramo said.
Sibel get panicked seeing so much water around her she tightly holds Ramo and start shouting.
Plz plz plz ramo plz take me out water, while shouting, I'll get drowned plz ramo.
" Gülüm " she stop shouting hearing her name from his mouth.
Nothing will happen to you gülüm, i am with you.
Sibel gets calmed down and realises her position she leaves ramo and move lill back and suddenly she slipped and Ramo move forward and holds her.Sibel holds his hand amd tries to stand straight then suddenly she loses her balance and fell on Ramo and they both falls into the pool and then the time freezes.
Ramo help her to stand but who knew this guy haf himself slipped into the unknown desires he was unaware of.🔥🔥🔥
Ramo made her stand... The moment they looked at each other everything freezed they got drowned into each other.Ramo's left hand on sibel's waist  sibel was holding his collar tightly with both her hands. Ramo's right hand on her top's strip  which come a bit down both looked at strip and then each other.
Ramo's eyes  get darker shade of brown a shivering ran down her spine seeing her own desires in his eyes.Ramo slid her dress strip and slowly slowly removed it from her shoulder, his eyes was fixed on her seeing her with passion and love.Ramo looked in her eyes waiting for any hesitation  but nothing came instead she comes closer to him. Ramo slowly moved his hand from her waist and traced his fingers in her ears teasing her and slowly his other hand which was holding her pulled her closer her chest collided with his chest and he could feel the erection trough her blouse and he slowly hold her face in his hand and his face came closer to her, she come closer and closed her eyes . That was it, that was when he let go everything.
He closed his eyes and their lips touched feeling each other they both started suck  each other lips.Sibel's both hands were in his hair pulling him closer if possible and his one hand was in her hairs and other was on her waist pulling her into himself. The kiss showed the longing, craving which they had for each other, the passion and love. After their passionate kiss they broke the kiss looking into each other's eyes, their was nothing expect the desires, the love and the want to complete each other.
Ramo nuzzled in the crook of her neck sucking the droplets making her go insane in need.
Sibel moaned his name loosing her sanity.
Ramo slowly picked her up walking into their bedroom looking into her eyes. When they reached the bedroom he slowly made her lay on the bed like a delicate Patel and closed the door.
Sibel heart was beating insanely as she knew what was about to come.Ramo slowly made his way to her looking into her eyes and she was also looking into his eyes her chest was heaving ups and down the way he was staring her made more wet for him.
When he came at the edge of bed she slowly stood on her knees and start to unbutton his shirt and tracing her hands on his chest and she removed it and let it fall on the ground. She slowly traced her fingers on his chest. He closed his eyes and took deep breath, and when her hands on his waist line he took deep breath and opened his eyes. Within seconds turned her now her back was in contact with his chest. He slowly traced his fingers from her neck and in reflex she throw her head back on his shoulder and breathing heavily. He slowly traced his finger trough her top and slowly slowly traced his fingers on her stomach and then pressed his thumb on her navel, she moaned his name.
He unbuttoned her top and removed it completely from her body letting her only in her blouse and denim.He slowly turned her and she looked into his eyes and pulled him for another kiss , they kissed each other like there was no tomorrow both had drowned into each other. Feeling each other completely.Ramo slowly made her lay on the bed they didn't broke the kiss,infact  the kiss was became deeper.
Ramo was on her started kissing on her , her neck. She tilted her head giving him more space her hand in his hair. She was completely mess under him.He sucked her hard making her his giving her lovebites on her neck she winced but moaned when he licked it with his tongue.He kissed her on her lips and whispered " Gülüm you taste like a dream, like a drug. She said "aşkım " I want you plz make me yours. By them Ramo reached her lumbar spine and was peppering kisses on the spot making her go fanatic. He covered them, their clothes bids good bye to them. He ground against her and she welcomed the intimacy with open arms.