A moment at sunset

The sunset light comes in through the big window.
Sibel is sitting on their bed, in front of that big window, looking at it, wearing her silk robe without anything under. The robe falls over her shoulders and she has messy bun in her hair.
Ramo walks towards the room with two cups of coffee, and he stays looking at her from the door. She turns her head.
No wait don't move, Ramo says.
What?
Stay there.
What ramo? She asks, without any understanding him.
He giggles, There is beautiful light reflecting on you. I want to take a photo.
Yes?
Yes.
Okay, she says surprised.
I am going to take the camera. Don't move.
Use the phone ramo.
No I want to do it right.
She shrugs okay.
Ramo goes to get the camera and come back. She is in the same position.
Look at the window. He says.
This is weird.
Please the light is going to disappear in a few minutes.
Ahh okay.
She turns her body, adjusting her robe which drapes her shoulders and sits upright.
The light reflects off her skin. Highlighting her freckles and making her brown hair shines. Some strand falling down her back. Ramo smiles looking at her and take some photos. She looks at the window with her arms at the sides of her body , hugging herself , with her arms up.
Is that good? Sibel asked.
Wonderful, now just turn your head and look at me.
She does what he asks and he takes few photos.
You are so beautiful.
She smiles, Thank you Aşkım.
He chukles. I say that to you everyday.
I know but this is nice.
It is, even the coffee is cold now.
We can heat the coffee.
First... i can take you one more.
Mmm... yes.
Take off your robe and look at the window.
Do you want a dirty photo? She asks, raising her eyebrow.
No .. no dirty only sexy or hot. More than the others.
Okay... but if I don't like it, you are going to delete them.
Promise.
Sibel takes off her robe, drops it around her body onto the bed, and looks out the window. The light and shadows mark the bones of her spine and her shoulder blades, reflect on her white creamy skin, the freckles shine and some of her moles stand out. Now all her back and arms. Ramo takes a few more photos, smiling all the time.
Lets go off your hairs.
Sibel without saying anything, lets go of her hair and its look like a waterfall on her back.
So.... so beautiful. He says taking some more photos.
She turns her head smiling and ramo takes a spontaneous photo of her without warning. She giggles.
Since when are you photographer? She asked.
I have my secrets.
I see.
The last one, move your hair to the side.
Sibel does it and Ramo takes the last one.
Should i tried modeling and not acting? She asks, laughing and dressing her robe again.
I prefer you as my personal model.
Mmm.... you already put a ring on my finger. Do you want me like your personal model too?
I want you in every way.
You got me Mr.kaya. Don't worry. He smiles and kisses her. I want to see the photos.
Here... he says, taking her the camera, she starts to see them.
You're good.
You did all.
Yes sure, she kisses him. Thank you I really love them Ramo.
I love them too but i love you, they smiled . I'm going to heat the coffee.
Can i move now? They laugh and ramo leaves.
While Ramo is in kitchen, sibel transfers some photos to her phone, selects a few and upload them on Instagram.
"Apparently my husband is a photographer and he had never told me about this.
Pc:Mr. Kaya"
She write on the caption.
Ramo send a comment, i am not a real photographer but it's impossible not to take good pictures  with this model and inspiration. You are so beautiful.
" Look at you Mr. Kaya. You win with this a wife, Dogu adds another comment.
What a model.The most beautiful and good women in the world, Nehir says too.

——————
The End