Daddy, Where do babies come from?

Just rest Sibel, he kisses sibel's forehead.
She murmurs something, he doesn't get but considering the fact that she is still half- asleep, it's not something not really understandable.
Ramo leaves room and turn off the lights, letting his wife rest in bed. She is in pain, probably because of her period. It's a Saturday morning and there's no reason for her to be up early and there's nothing in the house he can't handle.
Even though she is in pain and need to rest, he plans to get some breakfast for his wife and his daughter that will wake up anytime soon.
He take the way to the kitchen and starts to cook some pancakes, coffee band scrambled eggs. He is almost finished with pancakes when Hazel murmurs something while she is walking towards him.
Morning daddy, she says, still sleepy and rubbing her eyes.
Morning sunshine,Ramo responds, lowering his face and placing a kiss on her forehead.
Where is mummy? She asks searching For sibel.
She is still in bed sweetheart, she is in pain and i said she should stay in bed for a little longer. He explains to her.
Can i go there? Hazel asks.
How about you help daddy with mama's breakfast and then we go there after we finish it, huh?he suggests to her trying to let sibel enjoy her time in bed alone.
Okay, the little Hazel responds.
Came here, let me put you in the high chair. Ramo opens his arms to hazel who enlace his neck with her little arms. He leads the child to the highchair and lets her stay there.
Thank you daddy. She says placing her hairs behind her ears.
Ramo goes back to the pancakes and starts to talk with his daughter at some point the girl starts to talk about her mother and how she wants to come to say " Good Morning " and give her a kiss but ramo manages to change the subject to take some time to finish breakfast.
Daddy, is mom in pain? Is she sick? She asks a little worried.
No honey, it's probably cramps because of her periods, ramo says naturally.
What's period daddy?
Sometimes ramo forgets how the little girl is too smart and curious and is perfect mix of his and Sibel's temper. Letting almost nothing pass unnoticed.
It's something that your mom has every month because her uterus is bleeding. But it's normal. I swear, he tries to calm the girl because she is making a scared face.
She bleeds how? She seems a little bit scared but getting more and more interested in the subject.
Hazel has been a curious child she was very young and now that she's five years old she is even more curious and always likes when someone explains something to her. If Ramo and Sibel would bet on some path to hazel , probably it would be something related to science.Not only because she is curious, what is kind of normal about a child but because she is also interested in real things, logical things and always wants to know how things really works.
He tries to explain to her the best he can.
And daddy why why does her uterus bleed every month?she is still interested in this subject.
Because is supposed to have a baby in there and when there is no baby, the uterus bleed, he has no idea how much hazel in really getting from this whole conversation because he and Sibel want to give hazel all the real information she needs in a way the she will understand, considering that she is child. And may even though she may not getting it at all,this is going to be something natural for her to talk about and when she is old enough she will fully understand it.
So the babies come from uterus?Hazel asks.
"Yes" He breaths. He places two pancakes on a plate for Sibel. Fills the mug with coffee and a little bowl with maple syrup and a banana. He puts it on tray to take it to sibel.
He walks towards her, opening his arms and taking the little girl of the high chair.
He places her on the floor and she nods.
So can we finish our science class in the morning and give mommy some breakfast?
Yesssss" hazel screams, excited.
Ramo takes the tray. so remember be gentle and quiet to your mom, right?
They start to walk. Hazel opens the door and as if Ramo hasn't just told her be quiet she is all screaming.
Mommy, Mommy..... the child jumps on the bed.
Sweetheart take care of your mom, she is still in pain. Ramo instructs the little one and puts tray on the night stand.
Oppps sorry, hazel says to Sibel. Crawling like a cat until she reaches her mom.
That's okay little monkey. I am feeling better , sibel sits on the bed asking for hazel to join her.
You don't know what daddy just said to me.
What daddy said to you huh? She looks at her husband who shrugs saying in silence. Let her say and sibel looks back at hazel.
Daddy just told me where the babies came from, she explains to Sibel.
What an interesting subject, she looks Again at Ramo, holding a laugh because they never talked about this kind of conversation and she can imagine how he dealt with it.
From the ut.... uturu? Iterus... she is little confused. Daddy what is the name of the organ?
Uterus, Ramo clarifies.
Yeah, Daddy.. it's from uterus mommy. She says proud of herself.
That is an answer that sibel in not expecting and she wants to know more about it.
Your dad teaches you well, Sibel points out. What else did daddy say?
How because of the uterus people bleed once in a month.she says naturally.
I see that your daddy teach you pretty well. She teases Ramo.
What can i say? I am a really good teacher, he responds, sending her a kiss.
He is mom and I want to be a good teacher to Baklava or Fetos too, hazel says.
Who's the Baklava or Fetos? Both Ramo and Sibel confused?
The baby that's in your belly, she places a finger on Sibel's belly.
What?
Yeah mommy I want a baby in your belly.
Two good names, Ramo says.
I know daddy, i know i am Awesome.
They laugh.
A days later they find out that sibel was not feeling cramps because of her periods. She was actually pregnant with a second baby.
........
The End