A Trip

Ramo was working on his laptop sitting in his room. It was 10 in the night and his wife still no where to be seen. Well he knows that she has a lot of work to handle being the CEO of company but still she should take care of her self. He was about to call her when she came inside the room fully exhausted. Her face was looking pale and her eyes were droopy. She placed her belongings on the table and dropped herself on the couch keeping her head on his shoulder. He was all ready to take her class for not looking after herself but seeing her tired face her dropped the idea.
He caressed her hairs and kissing her forehead.
"Gülüm "
Hmmm, she replied in sleepy voice.
Did you have dinner? He asked softly pulling her more close but her reply made him frown as she said" didn't have time Aşkım"
Go and freshen up, I'll bring your dinner.
He was about to go when she held his hand saying, even you didn't eat anything ?
How can you expect me to eat when you yourself don't care about it, he said looking in her eyes. She was about to say something but he left from there. She sighed and went to freshen up.
He entered the room only to see her waiting for him resting her head on the couch closing her eyes. He served the dinner and sat beside her. He opened her eyes feeling the moment. She smiled looking at him while he gave his charming smile. She was confused seeing his smile as he was angry before going out of the room.
He forwarded a morsel towards her mouth which she took happily. Both fed each other lovingly looking into each other's eyes.
Both laid down on the bed after dinner with her head on his chest and his one hand holding her waist and other one caressing her hairs.
"Gülüm "he spoke after a while.
Hmm.she replied.
If i ask you for something, will you do it? He asked while she looked at his face.
Is it even a question to ask Aşkım, i will definitely do, tell me what do you want me to do, she said.
He chose this way to make her agree as he knew she will never agree directly but will.
Actually, i wanna go on a vacation with you. Somewhere there is no one except us, only us, and our love. He said with all the love.
But Ramo, i have lots of works and meetings as well, those are really important. She said sadly as she denied to his first ever wish as he never ask anything from her but his next question left him tongue tied.
Are the meetings more important than me?
Söyle Gülüm, he again spoke seeing her silent.
Her eyes were moist .
How can you even think like that? I have only you in my life and i love you the most. You are the most important person in my life even more than myself. She spoke only ended up with crying.
She was just looking at him.
Okay fine let me tell you clearly now.
Gülüm, i am really worried for you , you are just stressing yourself with extra work load which is deteriorating your health. Did you see yourself? I just want you to leave all this for sometime. Plz for me . He explained everything to her And she listened to his every word keenly.
Then she realised everything. She became workaholic ignoring everything. What had she done to herself, to him, to their relationship? His longing was evident in his voice. It's been three months since they had spent quality time together. She was just busy in her work but now no more. She will definitely give him her time. She wouldn't let her work affect their relationship.
Smiling she placed a chaste kiss on his cheek before agreeing to go on a vacation with him making him smile widely.
He kissed her forehead when both said together " I love you"
She snuggled more into him while he again kissed her forehead.
When are we going? She asked closing her eyes.
Day after tomorrow, he replied in a sleepy voice.
Both fell in deep slumber feeling solace in each other arms waiting for their exciting holiday.
.........
A day later
Ramo was driving the car while sibel sat making pout. He didn't tell her where they were going and she was all curious to know.
She poked his arm with her index finger for the tenths time in last two minutes. He looked at her who made a puppy face. He shook his head rolling his eyes at the drama Queen.
Gülüm it's surprise , so plz let it be one. He spoke focusing on the road. She pouted again.  Her curiosity to know didn't help at all. He chuckled looking at her cute face.
After travelling some more distance, he stopped the car and. Opening his seat belt, he blindfolded her. She was about to say something but he pecked her lips stopping her. The best way to shut her mouth.
She blushed unknowingly.
Soon they reached the place. He got down the car and went towards her side. She stepped down the car holding his hand. They walked few steps. He removed the blind fold from her  eyes. She looked ahead only to het her eyes teary.
It was their house in Adana where they spent a few months. This place had so much beautiful memories of them. They got to spend more time together. It was only them and their love.They got to pemper each other here. The moments they had experienced were worth everything. The relationship strengthened as they nurtured their love together. Those moments were worth cherishing for life time.
Now they are here again. Sibel couldn't help feeling nostalgic. She looked at ramo with a smile while her eyes shed tears making him frown.
Now don't start your waterfall, plz. While wiping her tears. She giggled.
Both went inside holding hands. Everything was as it is as they had left. They smiled looking at each other.
After taking nap for two hours, both left to river sight in the evening. Sibel was so excited that she was jumping like a baby.
They sat over and looking the vast  river in front. There is only few peoples roaming here and there. The view was magnificent. A serene smile played on their faces  as the calming wind blow.
Ramo lets play with water, she spoke gazing at him.
So childish, he made a face. She frowned.
Ramo lütfen, she got up dragging him with her. He agreed seeing her adorable pouty face.
She jumped in the water, throwing it on him. He just smiled looking at her. She was lost in her world of happiness . His heart fluttered with extreme delight seeing that beautiful smile on her face. This is what he wanted for her to smile always. He would do anything and everything to keep this beautiful curve of hers intact.
They spent some more time playing then went back home.
Sibel was making dinner since ramo was doing something in the house backyard. He didn't let her see anything making her suspicious. But she didn't pester much knowing very well that he won't tell her.
After having dinner they went out, sibel was confused seeing everything normal.  There wasn't anything special. She wondered he really did something or not.
She was looking around when he placed his hands over her eyes.
Not again Ramo! She muttered annoyed.
He didn't say anything instead just led her to the backyard. As soon as he took his hand back, a gasp left her mouth seeing the exquisite view.
Mesmerising ... she whispered being in a daze. He hugged her from back.
Did you like it? He softly asked as his lips touched her earlobe.
Are you kidding me Ramo? Like? I loved it.
This is soooo beautiful. She exclaimed still gaping at the view. He. Smiled.
Both laid down hugging each other, gazing at the sky. His hand played with her hairs.
"Gülüm"
'Hmmm'
Thank you.
For what?
For being you. Thank you for always being there. Thank you for being my life partner. Thank you for making me a better person. Thank you for loving me.
I love you so much Gülüm.
She smiled widely hearing his heartfelt confession.
I love you too Aşkım.
You are the best husband. She confessed kissing over his heart.
A week went by as both spent it roaming around the city, enjoying each other's company. Ramo made her feel special everyday by giving her different surprises. She was overwhelmed with his love and pampering. She felt blessed for having him. She couldn't ask for someone better.
She would forever cherish  this mini vacation or better to say a trip of love. It made her realise how much she was missing on to being so busy in her work. Now they were going back home, she promised herself to take Atleast an hour out of her busy schedule for him everyday. He deserved that for doing so much for her. He loved her so much.
This was their love, unconditional and inestimable which both would cherish forever and ever.
.........
The End