Date Diaries

Sibel has already done the preparations ramo was waiting for sibel to come down as there only 15 minutes till 7.
Ramo was wearing dashing tuxedo.
When he saw Sibel coming down, his eyes were stuck on her. She looked mesmerising.
She went up to him.
S: Ready?
R: huhh( lost in her)
S: takin to you.
R: why so hot?
S: I told you don't underestimate "Sibel Ramzan kaya" she can look the sexiest.
R: you are definitely hot,beautiful, and every other adjective that goes with you.
S: you don't look less MR. Kaya, let's move to our official date.
R: Let's go( forwarding his hand)
Sibel smiles and gave her hand. As they reached outside, moved to the car.
They got in as gentleman and their first date he opened the door for Sibel and then sat in.
R: did you know this is my first date?
S: is it I thought you like dated thousands of girl before.
R: Never.
S: is it the truth?
R: no actually i am planning on to go on a date with someone else after this.
S: who is it? She better stay away.
R: ohaa Wild cat.
S: let's go.
They snuggled themselves there, Sibel poured some  white grape wine in the glasses and give him the glass.
S: wine for you.
Ramo smiled and took it.
They clinked their glasses together and ramo said to our first official date ever and our dreams coming true. Cheers.
They had pasta from the same plate feeding each other.
R: you are never going to change.
S: Neden
Ramo pointed to her lips signing her there is something stuck there, sibel got a idea and said,
S: can you remove it( biting her lips)
Ramo being Ramo understand what she meant he went close to her took it off with his hand.
Sibel got irritated.
R: Expected something else?
Sibel got up sat in his lap and captured his lips with hers.
S: what I expected and what you were waiting for got it.
R: I love this bold side of gülüm, that's why I didn't kiss you.
R: can i get ice cream?
S: I surely have everything planned, which flavour you want?
R: Chocolate.
S: ok.
She got back with ice cream.
R: can i have it my way?
S: what is your way?
R: lemme show you it to you.
Ramo took some ice cream and spread it across her neck as she was in his lap.
She hissed as it was cold but soon he licked it off with his tongue which give her shivers and warmth.
R: Did you like it?
S: I love it.
But lemme have my turn, she took some ice cream and spread it down his throat.
He hissed, she licked it clean leaving nothing behind.
She got up sat on his lap and hugged him.
S: don't leave me and go go any further, I might not be able to control.
R: Tamam.
They sat there hugging each other for a while letting the breeze through them.
S: love every moment with you it feels so precious and beautiful.
R: Me too. ( kissing her nape)
R: wanna dance no date can end without a dance.
S:ok
Ramo put  the song on.
They started dancing. They swayed there hips kissing each other living the moment not caring about anything lost in each other's eyes. It was all perfect.
The music stopped but they just stood there, their foreheads rested against each other and ramo pulled her closer captured her lips.
R: Now it's all perfect.
S: perfect in all means.
R: wanna call it a night.
S: yup.
R: this was indeed the best date i have ever been.
S: i told you.
R: Ohaa.
They moved towards little cute tent.
They snuggled as close as they get to each other and called it the best night or the best night was yet to come so this was a perfect night.with the two souls completing each other.
.......
The End