Bossy wife 2.0

A lady walked into her room huffing in anger as she threw her bag on the bed. Red nose and cheeks accompanied by an angry pouty face. She removed her coat and threw it somewhere around the corner of the room along with her sandals . She sat on the bed thud, but carefully as the cute angry lady was  8.5 Months pregnant. Yas this mini baby was going to have a baby. Isn't cute? Cute small cheeks, nose, hands and feet of the baby and that tummy to tickle on its so. Okay okay lets not distract ourselves from the real matter going on. She took out her phone and then dialled a number. The call was picked up immediately but before the caller could speak, the lady started screaming.
L: Mr. Ramzan kaya if you don't stand in front of me in 5 minutes, you will be thrown out of this room, not this room  but this house too. And your time starts now.
And bang she threw the phone on the floor too, somewhere in the corner. The lady looked at the clock.
5 minutes left

4 minutes left

3 minutes left

2 minutes left

1 minute left

30 seconds left

When suddenly the door flung open. The lady shifted her gaze on the man standing in front of her. Well build body, gelled hair, gray eyes and beard. He was her husband, unfortunately. The lady stood up angrily keeping her hand in her bump when the man proceeded towards her, worried.
R: Gülüm what happened baby?
He said and was about to hug her when a pregnant sibel threw a pillow at him which she was saving since minutes. Waiting for them to be delivered on her husband's face. Ramo who had good reflex skills caught the pillow right on time. He was shocked to see his beloved, cute chubby pregnant wife's face. Swallowing a limp, he quietly put the pillow on the bed when the another one landed.
R: what happened? Are you okay? Is the baby troubling you?
S: why would the baby trouble me when his  so called dumb dad is here to do that job.
R: sibel what happened?
S: shut your mouth up Mr.Ramzan kaya. You have no rights to speak after the crime you have done. You cheated me, you don't love me anymore ..... you man why are you here, just go away.
R: gülüm what did i do? And what are you saying cheating, i can never cheat you gülüm you know how much i love you.
S: ohaaaa  don't lie to me. I know that in this pregnancy i have become fat but that doesn't mean i have become dumb.
R: canim benim what is the matter, look we can sit and talk like a normal husband and  wife.
Another pillow landed on his chest to which he scowled.
S: ohhh now you mean that i am not normal?is that what you are trying to say and conclude. With tears, this is your love, this is your care that promised me in our wedding. You have  gotten another girl to flirt with, to chat with to talk with, to spend time with... for you now i am fat and ugly.
R: what are you saying tatlım? Whom was I  flirting and talking with. I have never looked at any other woman accept you.
S : such a liar you are. You dated many girls before me and also flirted and talked with them. You lied me or maybe you even lied that you love me. Maybe you even lied me that you're Ramo, what if you're his duplicate..... o damn god where i stuck.
Saying this Sibel started crying while ramo stood there shocked. What the hell is this woman saying, definitely pregnancy has taken a toll on her mood swings, Ramo thought to himself. Sibel sat on the bed carefully remembering her condition and Ramo sat next to her. He kept his hands on her when she jerked it away.
S: why are you here? I told you to go away.
R: i was away baby you called me here in 5 minutes.
S: ohhh yass you would have been busy in flirting with that nehir.... oh sorry sorry that hot slim snake chick according to you. I'm to oldie and fat chubby woman.
R: what are you saying Gülüm, tell me clearly  so that we can clear these misunderstandings.
S: oh hello mister i am not misunderstanding you bc I know that you have changed. I know that today you met with nehir and even hugged her.
Saying this she took out her phone and showed him a picture of him and nehir hugging each other. But how would he explain to her that she was there to invite him for her weddings next month.
R: This is misunderstanding, she was there to give the invitation card of her wedding.
S: Really, don't make excuses. She would have came home but not she personally went to your location to invite you. How funny it is.
S:shaheen did and i am very thankful to him that he did because I know your real self.
Here wife is pregnant bc of you and almost about to give birth to this baby of yours and you are with another girl.I came there too thinking maybe shaheen  was just teasing me with an old picture of yours , tearing up, but no you proved me wrong. You fucking disloyal  and stupid man.
R( to himself) ughhh first of all this Shaheen. He was right when se said  he should go to us for some years, why didn't I Agree at that time. He is being such a pain is ass at this point and these mood swings of her. Why did i make her pregnant on first place? I should have never had sex 9 months back only. Why can't you control yourself Ramo? La havle what i am saying. No no it's our baby. Our symbol of love.
Suddenly he heard a voice but he was too lost in Himself.
S: Ramo
R: No response
S: Ramo
Again no response . Sibel throwing another pillow at him. You bloody human come here right now my water broke and there you're busy romancing with yourself...fuck here
R:Hi don't talk about fuck I will lose my control and....
He was about to complete when Sibel held his collars and glares him in pain and anger.
S: you man listen to me carefully if this baby doesn't pop out in next 2 hours you will be popped out of this whole city or maybe the world . Just get the damn car out.
Sibel shouted and finally Ramo came back to his senses and he was scared about whatever Sibel said few seconds ago.He quickly went to the car with sibel and drove off to hospital.
In the Hospital
Sibel was being laid on the bed, the doctors and to be  parents waiting for the right time for the baby to come out.Sibel was not in that much pain after the epidural was given to her but she was still sweating with all the cramps.Ramo in the other side was sitting on the sofa located in the corner of the room biting his nails worriedly thinking again and again  what his pregnant wife said minutes ago at home. He was about to chew more when Sibel called him lovingly. He smiled a bit at that went near her sitting beside the bed.
R: Yas baby
S: angrily,  don't baby me. Listen to mr idiot if ever again I heard you or saw you coming near me talking about make out or having a baby again..... i will chop you, you better not.... Ahhhh...make me bloody pregnant again or else the consequences will be dangerous.she gulped the lump which formed in his throat. Thankfully nurse didn't hear her words or else they would have been so embarrassed.he was about to think more when the doctor informed him she is ready to deliver the baby.
20 Minutes later
The baby was finally out and it was a boy, Sibel's baklva. Well dangerous sibel's prince. Few mints later when everything was done, ramo who was standing near her was pulled by his collar by his dear not so pregnant wife still with her angry face. The baby was lying on her stomach with her one hand supporting the back and the other holding her husband's collar.
S: listen Mr. Ramzan kaya if next time i see you talking or see your little brain thinking about any girl then mind it. I will send you of somewhere far away or maybe to other world and never come back. Never ever repeat this mistake of yours or else you know what this dangerous wife  or yours can do.
R:okay okay as you say my bossy wife.
........
The End