ForeHead

I always thought forehead kisses were too cheesy and romantic, that they only look good in romantic movies, those in which I always fell asleep in the third scene.
But I'm discovering that i love doing it with you. I love how you relax when i hug you against my body, you get smaller to fit even better in my arms, the way your body ends up loosening when i kiss your forehead, and then your lips curl into smile when i do it.
I never thought it. Would make me fee so safe that someone feels safe with me. But you have changed everything sibel.
You even keep me awake every time you force me to watch love actually Again( you never get tired of this movie) because what really matters is not the movie. It's that you are snuggled against my body and i can kiss your forehead as many times as I want.

And i hope you never stop snuggling into me when we are about to fall asleep or when our alarm goes off, because wishing you good morning and good night with my lips against your forehead has made my days better now.
.......
I always believed that i was the one who could read people, but you are making me put down my own stupid pride. Because sometimes i feel like you know me even better than i do.

You always notice when I'm struggling with something and without saying anything you just wrap arms around me and let me snuggle against you and then your lips press a soft kiss against my forehead.

It's the way that when my emotions get out of control, you hold me and my emotional whirlwind, giving me a place to disarm and feel at peace. Reminding me that i am not alone anymore.
It's the way you always let me snuggle with you, when we watch a movie or when our days begin or end, and As always you have the sweetest kiss in the world for me.
It's the way you always kiss my forehead, making me feel like I'm the only place where you want to be.
..............
Happy ramo da