Dear Diary

Michael is very happy right now, he finally got a new diary. He always appreciated to do some doodles and write the things on his mind in his old one, now he could be back at it.

He opens the page and write his nickname; Mike. That's how everyone calls him, it's more simple.

- Now! For the smalls kiddos...

Elizabeth you better put this down right now, and don't think you're safe either Evan, if i found out you've even touched this, you're dead.

He also drew a small devil next to his message, obviously intended for the worms.

- Precautions.

I guess i gotta actually talk about my feelings in these? I usually only scribble little drawings but oh well, if no one is going to listen to my problems i might as well force them into the pages of this notebook.

Now, he turns the page and start writing.

I wish my father would look at me more. It's like I'm not even there, everything is for the fucking weirdos. They get all the attention they want because they're adorable and young.

Actually, it's not that I hate them, I just want to be noticed.

Aren't the first borns supposed to be their parents special little heir? I guess that went down the drain ever since Elizabeth was born. Now no one pays attention to me.

Well except Y/N.