Nightmares

Suddenly Michael woke up. He was in his room for some reason. Was it all a dream or did Henry take me home? He got up, left the room and went towards Evans room. He wasn't in there. Oh god.

He's dead. He died while i was asleep and then Henry probably took me home.

He ran to Williams room not expecting comfort for him but to confirm that this is real.

He wasn't in there.

Next he ran to Elizabeth's room but she also wasn't in there.

"Where's everyone?"

Confused, he looked at the clock, it was 11:58 PM.

I should probably get some sleep and figure it out in the morning.

He climbed into bed, positioning his pillow in a cuddle position as he usually did and began to drift off.

His attempt to sleep was going well until he thought he heard.. footsteps?

Is fatha home?

He got out of bed and peaked round the door leading to the right hallway beside his room.

Eyes. Red eyes.

Michael froze in fear, is he seeing things?

He rubbed his eyes and looked back at the eyes in his hallway. They were closer this time.

Michael let out a scream, he had quite a girly scream so he was usually embarrassed after screaming but this time he didn't care.

He sprinted towards the other door.

"FATHA! FATHA! HELP ME!" He screamed until he bumped into something knocking him backwards.

He grasped his head in pain, the impact made him dizzy, when he looked up he came face to face with a 9 foot bear with red eyes, sharp claws and a yellow hat.

Before he could react it lunged at him.

The noise was painfully loud.

Until it started getting higher, what was that noise?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Michael woke up startled and looked around, doctors were performing CPR on Evan and Y/N was being dragged out of the room. Soon enough someone grabbed him and dragged him out too. He fought back but William only pulled back harder.
"For gods sake control yourself boy!"

Then as the door closed he broke down on the waiting room floor.

Y/N saw and quickly knelt beside him pulling him closer to her and he rested his head on her chest and cried.

Once in a while she would say something comforting like "i love you." "it's alright." "it was an accident please don't blame yourself." and kiss the top of his head gently.

That was the last time he ever saw him.