X

🎶rahe koi sau pardoon mein, dare sharam senazar ajee laakh churaye, koee sanam seaa hi jaataa hain jis pe, dil aanaa hotaa hain

nazar ajee laakh churaye, koee sanam se
aa hi jaataa hain jis pe, dil aanaa hotaa hain... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Meera hastily unlocked the door and ran inside the room. The tears were falling nonstop from her eyes.

He must be embarrassed because of me! He didn't want people to know how young I am. Her brain told her.

While crying, her eyes fell on the giant mirror in front of her. She walked near and looked at her reflection. She had noticed how every female friend of Kabir's was dressed at the party, in elegant dresses, flaunting their bold make-up, and confidence oozing out of them. And here she was, with no personality, whatsoever.

She roughly grabbed her open hair into her fist and twisted them into a messy bun. Securing it with some hair pins, she then touched her face with her fingers. She had such light make-up on, just like a teenager would do. She raided her make-up pouch and grabbed her blush. She put more blush on her cheeks, and took out a deep red lipstick to paint her lips in a more mature color.

She then gazed at her reflection. She surely looked a year or two older than her actual age. Maybe if she applied more bold make-up, Kabir wouldn't be as ashamed of her as he was now.

The door opened and Kabir walked in. He looked disheveled. His eyes fell on Meera and she looked different to him.

"I am sorry." Meera started to speak before he could say anything. "I embarrassed you in front of everyone. I shouldn't  have came to attend this wedding in the first place. I know I'm way out of your league. I am just 19 for God's sake. Just a teenager. You'd obviously feel uncomfortable roaming around with me. I am so sorry."

Her voice had started to crack by the end. Kabir's heart broke listening to her. He couldn't believe that his behavior had made her question her worth!

"I promise I'll try my best to behave and look more mature." She was still blabbering while crying, but he couldn't listen anymore. He couldn't see his girl breaking down in front of him.

He moved closer to her and took the make-up remover tissues kept on the table. Meera stared at him in confusion as he gently started to wipe her face. He rubbed off that dark red lipstick from her lips, because even though it made her lips look sexy, she didn't look like herself wearing that.

After cleaning her face, he threw the tissue and then cupped her soft face in his rough hands.

"Now listen to me. Never, and I mean never, I want to hear you speaking ill about yourself. And please don't try to change yourself. You're perfect the way you are."

"But.. " She tried to speak but he shushed her.

"Meera, I can never even imagine being ashamed of you. On the contrary, everytime I look at you, I feel lucky to have you as my wife."

"But why would you feel lucky having a 19 year old as your wife when you can have any mature, older woman?" She innocently asked him.

He smirked, "Because this naive 19 year old can make me feel things that no other woman can."

Meera couldn't help the blush that appeared on her cheeks.

"See, now that's the only red color I want to see on your face. Please never hide your natural beauty under those fake beauty products. You're a free bird, sweetheart. Never let anyone cage you." With this, he freed her hair from that bun and let it fall carelessly.

_______________

After their conversation, they both decided to change and call it a day. After freshening up, they both crawled in the bed. Meera lay down on her side, but was suddenly pulled right in the arms of Kabir. He wrapped her little frame in his large arms and nuzzled his nose in her neck. He also tangled their legs.

"What are you doing?" She asked him while smiling.

"Cuddling my wife." He simply replied, without removing his face from her neck. She could feel his lips move against her naked skin when he spoke. It was like current all over her body, and she felt her panties getting wet. Damn, the effect he had on her!

They both stayed mum for a while before Meera started feeling wet kisses being placed on her neck. It started with innocent ones, but soon things got pretty intense.

Meera threw her head back and moaned when she felt his teeth digging into her skin. Then he slid his tongue over it to soothe the pain. He completely hovered over her, and supported his body weight with his hands, so that he wouldn't crush her. She could feel his erection grow near her thighs. He moved up a little, so that he could press his hard dick against her clothed pussy.

"Kabir," She cried out in ecstasy as he started to move up and down a little to create friction against their private parts.

He had now pulled her top down a little and started kissing her cleavage.

They parted away a while later and looked into each other's eyes. They were filled with lust.

He then leaned down towards her face and captured her lips in a kiss. He parted her lips with his tongue and entered her mouth. While sucking her lower lip, he started to explore her mouth.

She held his neck and started to reciprocate. His hands moved towards her breast and he gave it a hard squeeze while kissing her. She moaned into his mouth.

Later, they dozed off in the same position, while Kabir slept on her round breasts, hugging each other.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

They had their first kisss!!!!!