XV

🎶phir na hawayen hogi itani besharamphir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadamhaa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia badakuchh toh baraste hue keh rahasamjho na samjho na

phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam
haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada
kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha
samjho na samjho na... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

Kabir grabbed her hand and pulled her up, sat down on the edge of the bed himself and then put her across his lap in a way that her ass was on top.

He rubbed his palm over her naked ass. "Don't you think you're getting too naughty these days?"

Meera giggled at him, but that giggle was turned into a moan when she felt Kabir land a smack on her ass. It stinged with heat.

"Are you ever going to touch yourself again?" He asked in a dominating voice.

Meera wasn't able to form any words, and her silence rewarded her another smack.

"Answer me when I ask you something. Will you touch yourself again?" He groaned.

"No," She barely breathed out. She was too turned on to speak.

"That is right. You don't get to touch your pussy, as it is mine. All of you are mine!" He slapped his asscheek one more time before turning her over so that he could see her face. Her eyes were closed and she had her lips between her teeth.

He lifted her up in his arms and threw her in the middle of the bed. Getting rid of his trousers, he came on top of her and kissed her lips passionately. He could never get tired of her sweet lips.

While kissing her, he pushed his manhood inside in one go. Then he started to move in and out of her, making her gasp and groan.

"Keep going harder!" She said and held his shoulders in pleasure.

He obliged to her wishes and increased his pace. One of the many things that he had learnt about his wife was as innocent as she looked, she was a wild cat in the bed. She loved it when he went rough on her, in fact she begged him to get rough on her. And only a fool would deny these delights to such an amazing wife. And he wasn't one.

"Right there, baby! I am going to cum." Meera cried out when he felt him hitting his g-spot repeatedly. Kabir held her legs up on his shoulder. The slight change in their position made her moan much harder in delight. She could feel his manhood penetrate so deep inside her.

And with that, she let all her juices flow. Soon enough, he came hard inside her too.

But Meera was not satisfied. So she climbed on top of him and started to ride him. He held her hips to help her in her pace. She leaned forward a bit so that he would take her nipples in his mouth. She loved getting her nipples sucked by him, and watching him do it was a really erotic sight for her eyes. Kabir gave her what he wanted. He took her to the edge of the universe and beyond.

Meera laid spent on his chest, too tired to even move a muscle. Kabir played with her hair till she slept, before untangling himself from her. He got up from the bed, wore his trousers and then grabbed the first-aid box from the cabinet. Getting out a tube, he walked back to her and examined her buttocks. It was bright red owing to his slaps. He squeezed some lotion out and applied it on her. Then he picked up his t-shirt and made her wear it. Finally, he slipped back in the bed with her and covered them with the blanket.

_______________

The next morning, Meera woke up to an empty bed. As usual Kabir was up before her and off to the gym. She went to the closet to select clothes for the day. She picked out a black jeans and white long shirt for herself, and an off-white and green coloured suit for Kabir. She was in the shower when Kabir got back, and thought of saving some water. So he took all his clothes off and joined his wife in the bathroom. They got really late because it was impossible for both of them to keep their hands off each other.

Meera then got ready and rushed to the kitchen to make his coffee. Then they had a hasty breakfast, and left for Meera's college right away. After coming back from Udaipur, Kabir had gotten into the habit of dropping Meera off every morning.

"When is mom and dad coming back?" She asked him, while popping down her daily medicine down her throat. It was a birth-control pill that she had been taking after consulting her physician. Kabir had brought up this topic after the first time they made love. He wanted kids, but felt that she was too young right now for it. Also, he wanted her to focus on her studies rather than a baby. Meera agreed with him, and consulted her doctor right away.

"By tomorrow, hopefully."

The driver zoomed into the college campus.

"Have a nice day, sweetheart!" Kabir kissed her forehead.

"You too. Bye, I love you!" She spoke hurriedly and got down from the car as she was already late for her first lecture.

It was after she had shut the car door and started to walk, she realised what she had blurted out. By the time she looked back, the driver was already reversing the car, and because of the tinted glass windows, she couldn't see him. The car went away, whilst she stood there, stupefied.

🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

Five chapters to go! Just fucking five. Can someone hand me so tissues since I plan on crying buckets today?