EPILOGUE

🎶mere ishq ke har makaam meinhar subah mein, har sham meinek ruthba hai ek shaan haidono tujhpe haan tujhpedono tujhpe kurban hai

har subah mein, har sham mein
ek ruthba hai ek shaan hai
dono tujhpe haan tujhpe
dono tujhpe kurban hai... 🎶

◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽◽

A twenty-seven year old Meera woke up to an empty bed. As usual, Kabir had woken up before her and went off to the gym.

She got up and went to the closet to select clothes for the day. Since it was Sunday, she opted for a casual palazzo and kurti for herself, but took out a formal suit for Kabir because he had an unavoidable meeting in the office.

She was in shower when she felt a pair of hands creeping from behind. She shrieked and turned around, only to find a naked Kabir smirking at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as he picked up the loofah and started to clean her.

"Showering together saves water!" He stated.

"Showering together saves water but what about time? It sure wastes a lot of time." She commented when she felt his hand moving towards her core.

"You think this is a waste of time?" He plunged a finger inside her and asked.

She bit her lips to stop her moan.

"Tell me, is this time waste for you?" He added two more fingers and increased the pace.

"Kabir," She cried when she felt her pressure building. He used his thumb to circle her clit. She held her shoulders to support her body. He had her standing on her toes by all the pleasure.

He felt her walls clench around him, and he immediately took the fingers out.

"What the.." Meera gasped in anger. She was so close.

"I thought you said it was a waste of time, right?" He teased her, making her more angry.

She just pushed him against the wall, grabbed his hard manhood and pushed it inside her wet core. All the teasing took a backseat, and the ecstasy took over his mind when he felt her walls clench around him. He flipped their position, held her against the wall and started to ram in and out of her like crazy.

It didn't take both of them long before they were cumming hard. And just as Meera had said, they walked out of the bathroom almost an hour later.

Meera hurriedly got dressed and left the room. She checked the adjacent room, but it was empty.

Where are they? She wondered and went down stairs. The living room was empty too. She was about to check the dining area, but the giggles and voices stopped her. It was coming from the back lawn. She walked there and the sight in front of her made her smile brightly.