||19||

•19•

ELISE’S POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was still six thirty and I took a few minutes before getting off the comfortable bed that I was offered. I had been told that I would have to sometimes stay with Javier but hadn’t had the opportunity before now. It was a good thing that I was asked to drop my stuff earlier. I had seen this room earlier and quiet liked it. It was painted in neutral colors which was better than having any color.

Since I was already in my workspace, I didn’t have to hurry up. I took my time to get fresh and enjoy the beautiful shower this room had. Javier sure knew how to use his money. I pulled on a black wrap dress with V neck and half sleeves that I had in this house. Making sure I was presentable, I started my way downstairs. I was given one of the two guestrooms that were there apart from the Master bedroom that Javier lived in and Riley’s room. 

I had a sudden thought and turned towards the room of young Mr. Kellen. I had never been in his room before. It was painted in yellow with an Iron man wallpaper. There was a small bed in which the cute boy was tucked under the brown duvet. He look really adorable with his hair all over his face.

“Hey, Little baby.” I said as I moved his hair from his face. “Wake up.” I said excited. I was eager to spend some time with him before boss man pulls on his boss pants and starts ordering me around.

He ignored me and pulled the duvet over his head. I laughed at this. He was so cute.

“Come on. Don’t be like that. I thought we could spend some time together.” I said pulling the duvet.

He mumbled something but then turned on his stomach and hid his face in his pillow. However, I could see the smile on his face before he could hide his face. He was awake.

“Fine.” I feigned hurt as I stood up from the end of bed. I saw him looking up at me with one eye closed. The little devil. “I thought we could spend some time together but if you don’t want it…” I shrugged my shoulder and knelt down behind the bed to appear as if I have left the room. 

When he didn’t hear from  me again, he threw the duvet and looked around the room. 

“Ellie. I am awake.” He started getting out of the bed to come after me but before he could even put his feet to the ground, I launched myself at him.

He fell back in laughter as I started tickling him. 

“HaHa-Ellie HeHe Stop.” He said in between his laughter. 

Like the kind hearted and good person I am, I let him go. 

“Good morning baby.” I said again as I pulled him up and kissed his head. 

“Morning Ellie.” He said throwing his arms around me and hiding his face in my neck. “You smell Yummy.” He said making me laugh.

“But you smell like a rotten tomato. Go brush your teeth.” He pouted at me but nevertheless made his way towards the bathroom.

“You will be here right?” he asked before getting inside.

“Of course. I will be downstairs.” I told him.

As, I left his room, I decided to call Elliot. I had informed him and though he didn’t like the idea of me staying out, he knew it when I took the job so he couldn’t do anything.

“Hey Lee.” I said and heard him shuffling.

“Morning Ellie. Are you alright?” he asked his voice worried and I could hear clatter of plates.