Beacon and Initiation

GILGAMESH POV

I stood on top of one of Beacons small spires with my arms crossed looking down at the filth leaving the Bullheads. I am above them, all of them...they are nothing but dirt under my boot. At least the swine will provide me some modicum of entertainment. Just then I heard an explosion. I looked down to see two girls arguing with each other. They really are mongrels arguing over what looks like petty Dust? My treasury houses the finest mineral Dust in all of Remnant. Just then my scroll began to ring. I answerd.

Gilgamesh:Mother

Glynda:come down to the auditorium Ozpin is about to begin

Gilgamesh:why must I listen to the old mans useless drivel

Glynda:because now that you are officially attending Beacon you are to be treated like all the others

I grinned my teeth.

Gilgamesh:you know I am above those-

Glynda:get off that high pedestal of yours and get down here. I can see you

I looked down and saw her looking up.

Gilgamesh:very well but don't think for a second I will be even equal to them

I jamp down and landed next to her.

Glynda:and fix that hair

Gilgamesh:never

I walked toward the auditorium amongst the filth. Once I arrived I jamp up to one of the flag poles on the wall. I crossed my arms and saw the filth fill up like a pack of rats looking for any form of food. Ozpin got up and began his petty speech which I payed little to no attention to. When it was over I waited until the little rats had left and jamp down. I wounder which one will die first?

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Gilgamesh randomly pulling out weapons from Babylon.

GILGAMESH POV

I stood on a platform waiting for the initiation to begin. They started being launched and I was at the end. I saw them flying off into the sky and couldn't help but scoff at there child like behaviour. The blonde boy doesn't even know what he's doing. I looked at Ozpin as he launched me. With my arms still crossed I summond Vimana the throne of haven soaring king. I stood on the tip of the nose and looked out at the Emerald forest.

Gilgamesh:how boaring...

I sat on the throne on Vimana and rested my head on my hand.

Gilgamesh:let's get this over with

I commanded the ship to fly north. As I was flying I saw a Nevermore try to attack but I avoided it.

Gilgamesh:you dare attack one who soars above the clouds!?

I flew straight toward it.

Gilgamesh:you will die for your impertinence... mongrel!

I summond and fired four of my treasures and destroyed it's disgusting body. I returned my treasures to the Gates and went North. I easily found the relics and took the gold King and destroyed the other King pieces. There is only one King. I took Vimana and flew to the top of the cliffs where I watched as more filth arrived. I saw a girl being chased by a DeathStalker, one that rode an Ursa and a second Nevermore that dropped two other girls. I will admit...it was entertaining to see them panicking. The Red one ran off toward the DeathStalker with no plan.

Gilgamesh:idiot girl...

I looked behind me and saw a drone. I sighed. Mother is watching...damn it women. I summond a spear.

Gilgamesh:idiot girl you dare make me waste one of my treasures on this insect...

RUBY POV

I was about to be crushed by the DeathStalker. I closed my eyes...why dis I just rush in with now thought? Why did I have to try and prove myself!? Then a gold spear went flying through its stinger. The spear was so...beautiful. I went to touch it when.

???:YOU DARE LAY A HAND ON MY TREAUSRE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?

I looked up toward the cliffs and saw...a bright light? The shadow of someone in armour came over. I decided to run back over with everyone else. Once I got there I saw the armourd boy jump into the air so he was in front of the sun. Then hundreds of equally beautiful and unique weapons to the spear came down and impaled the DeathStalker and Nevermore ten times over. Then on a broken pillar of the one of the ruins the boy landed. The weapons then dissapeard.

???:You should bow in the presence of the one true king of this world...filthy mongrels