classes

GILGAMESH POV

I was walking back to my room after the teams were declared. I was on my own as expected simply because I am above all the cur here.

???:wait!

I turned my head slightly and saw the idiot girl in Red. She stopped behind me.

Red:I just wanted to say thank you for saving me

I scoffed.

Gilgamesh:if you were not so incompetent I would not of had to waste one of my great treasures on that insect...

Ruby:my name is Ruby Rose-

Gilgamesh:and why should I care about the name of one that is beneath me?

Ruby:beneath you?

I turned to face her.

Gilgamesh:you bare witness to the one true King of the world

I turned and walked.

Gilgamesh:do not forget mongrel

TIMESKIP brought to you by chibi Gilgamesh walking.

GILGAMESH POV

I walked through the halls of Beacon heading to my first class of the day. I arrived early and took my seat at the top of the class. I crossed my arms and waited patiently. More arrived and took their seats below me. As they should.

Port:monsters, demons, prowlers of the night but I merely refer to them as pray ha ha!

The old man will always try his best to be the best in the room. He should know who it is.

Port:and you shall to after graduating this prestigious academy. Now as I was saying, Vale as well as the other three kingdoms are safe Havens in otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to just tear you to pieces and that's where we come in. Huntsman... Huntresses~

He winked. He never ceases to entertain me.

Port:you have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. By what? Why the very world

One mongrel raised his fist and cheered. Imbicile. Port then went on a rant about himself in a story and I stopped paying attention. Over the years I've learned to tune out those I do not deam worthy of my attention.

Port:now then which one of you believes they are the embodiment of a Huntsman?

Me and a girl down in front raised our hands.

Gilgamesh/white:I do sir!

She looked up at me. You dare look upon me without permission?

Port:ah Gilgamesh and miss Schnee, two of you believe yourself a true Huntsman? Then let us start with you Gilgamesh

I stood up from my and jamp down onto the top of the cage the Grimm was in. I stepped down and turned to face it.

Port:no armour?

Gilgamesh:these mongrals have not earned the right to witness it's greatness

Port:then let us begin

He opened the cage and the swine came out. It looked directly at me.

Gilgamesh:you dare look upon my greatness? Die swine...

I summond two swords and shot them impaling the beast and watched it fall.

Port:very good as expected now miss-

The bell then rang.

Port:apologies Wiess it appears we are out of time. I sha see you all tomorrow

I was the first to leave.

???:hey!

I turned my head slightly and saw Wiess along with what I assume is her team.

Gilgamesh:what do you want cur?

Wiess:first of all I want an apology

Gilgamesh:and why would I?

Wiess:your rudeness and you lack of manners for one

I laughed.

Gilgamesh:why would I need to apologise to someone that is beneath me?

Black:what do you think your better than everyone?

Ruby:Blake I don't think-

Gilgamesh:your gazing at the one true King of this World mongrel now I will not remind you a third time

I continued walking. All are beneath the King.