sibling rivalry

GILGAMESH POV

Angelica:and so...the lost King has been found

I stood above her ontop a ruined building.

Gilgamesh:why are you here Cur!

Angelica:little Brother, Mother was so worried when you left so being the amazing big sister I am I came to bring you home

Gilgamesh:that women was never my Mother...release the Mongrel

Angelica:what?

She summond a sword and held it to Ruby's neck.

Angelica:you actually care for this filth Brother?

I fired a blade toward her but a sheild protected her.

Angelica:you know that won't work...guess you'll have no choice but to use-

Gilgamesh:enough you wretched dog!

I fired blade after blade but she kept defending. I refuse to draw Ea here not against someone as low as her. Suddenly chains wrapped around me and blades were fired at me. I summond sheilds and they bounced off. I summond chains around Angelica and we were at a stand still. By this time the train began leaving and Ruby was already with the rest.

Blake:Gilgamesh!

Gilgamesh:leave! I'll handle her...

They got on the train and left.

Angelica:and here we are...two siblings one more powerful than the other but he refuses to use the only weapon that might give you a chance!

We kept firing at each other to know avail.

Gilgamesh:I will send you back home to that women in a box!

I heard an explosion and saw smoke coming from down the train tunnel...damn that women.

Gilgamesh:enough of this!

I cut her chains, jumped to the ground and summond Vimana to catch up with the train that was now rammed through a large wall. The Grimm were getting in. I summond sheilds on front of the breach and landed in front of the filthy creatures.

Gilgamesh:you dare assualt the home of a King? You will pay for you foolishness!

I summond a line of my portals behind me and fired into the line so fast they couldn't even run.

Gilgamesh:weak...

I walked out the breach and cleared the rest of the Grimm inside the city. My Mother came over to me.

Goodwitch:Gilgamesh what happened are you hurt?

Gilgamesh:I am fine Mother...however, my dear sister Angelica is here she assisted in this attack and I swear when i find her...she.will.die