"I am above all"

GILGAMESH POV

I had finished my meal and decided to take a little flight and look down on all cur. None are allowed in my Heven that is the sky. Unfortunately I had to walk through the cafeteria. I walked through the this place when I saw that Cardin cur and three others bullying a rabbit faunes. I sighed annoyed.

Gilgamesh: dammed mongrels

I walked over and when he turned to me he was met with a hammer that I shot sending him into a wall. I summond weapons and pointed them at the other four.

Gilgamesh:leave and if I catch doing this again...I will show no
mercy to you filthy mongrels

They quickly left. The Faunes girl looked up at me.

???:thank you...

I scoffed and walked toward the exit. When I got outside I manifested Vimana and jamp on.

???:hey!

I turned to see Blake along with her team and others.

Blake:for someone who thinks everyone is beneath him...why did you help her?

Gilgamesh:I am the King of the world and with that title comes the responsibility to punish those I deem fit. Example, a King protects those who cannot protect themselves. Now tell that Mongrel Cardin the same thing I told the other three...

I sat on the throne and blasted off into the sky.

BLAKE POV

He may be an egotistical ass. But at least he protects those who can't protect themselves.