Chapter six

Growing up, Samantha romanticized everything in her life, even going to school. she believed that her life is a rom-com movie. she loved love, she wanted to have an epic love story just like her parents and grandparents and every other couple in her family. she fantasized about getting married to prince charming her entire life. until she met that one boy. she was crazy about him. he couldn't get out of her head, he was everything she ever wanted and when she finally had the courage to tell him about her feelings, she grabbed a pen and a paper and wrote everything down. she made the letter look so classic as if it was out of a historical movie. and sent it to him by mail. the next day when she woke up she was so excited and nervous at the same time to see him at school. she wanted to know if he felt the same or not. when she arrived she noticed that his seat was empty. she thought maybe he was sick or something. after school, she stopped by his house to check on him just to find out that he moved out. without saying goodbye or saying anything about the letter. at first, she thought maybe he didn't see the letter. just to find the letter crumbled on the floor. she felt devastated, that's not how it was spoused to be. she never even imagined that this is how the scenario might go, she was sure that he liked her back she didn't even put the smallest thought that he might reject her. that's when she stopped believing that rom-com love truly exists in our world. ever since that boy left. sam changed her entire look of what love is. love now is just finding someone so she won't end up dying alone. her life went from waking up every day to find her true love to just wake up to not die. her favorite part of the day became the one where she goes back to her room in her bed all alone. she kept questioning her life if she did something wrong. with Maya leaving for college too. Sam was left there all alone and it was too late to make new friends. her college years were the worst. until she met Liam, her fiancee. he fell the emptiness in her heart. he was with her all the time. Sam wasn't sure if she loves him or just the idea of him but he was there for her when she needed someone. he was worth taking the risk of just loving the idea of him. plus no guy ever saw her intristing but him. unlike Maya, Sam wasn't that much of a popular person. she was always there but nobody notices. she wasn't that much of a talkative person maybe that's why. but the words she writes on papers were something out of this world. she was the best at writing. she even had her own blog, where she writes her feelings and thoughts. she enjoyed the little things. sometimes when things get hard on her she just takes her headphones and laptop and sets in the middle of the stairs or on the floor of some corner and just writes. it made her feel like she is someone. she might not be something big in this world but her words made her feel like she is.