Chapter 10- stay silent

3rd view:

Y/n bit her inner lip as he retracts his hand- taking everything for y/n not to shudder. She felt exposed more than that. Y/n felt she were being judged on her body. She glared at the man who stand before her, y/n's quivered as she caught him staring at were her robe ends.

The grandmasters eyes avert from y/n and onto Loki. Loki's mouth opened intent to speak, but before he could utter a syllable the grandmaster spoke.

Grandmaster: Loki you never seem to disappoint. His voice disgusted her. Y/n snarled at the grandmasters remark causing a glare from the both of them . The realisation of the sudden glares from the raven haired man and the grandmaster caused y/n's eyes to widen and wound up finding it hard to breathe. Their piercing eyes didn't stop. She knew she has fucked it all up now.

Y/n's view:

I shifted my eyes to the floor in hopes by some miracle they would stop. My legs felt weak, the unsettling feeling of all eyes on me. My emotions got the best of me in that instant; my eyes forming tears in hopes to hold them from falling i griped my robe- yet the second I caught a glimpse of their anger: a sob griped on the back of my throat my breathing became nonexistent. My lips tremble as my sorrowful eyes move from on of them to the other. It was silent for moments. All i could hear was my fastening heartbeat. Warm liquid fell to my cheeks and entering my mouth leaving a vile salty taste. I wiped them instantly but not fast enough for them not to notice.

The silence was intimidating. Nothing, nothing at all. I couldn't concentrate on anything but my thoughts; the only thing ( at this point) keeping me from not falling to my knees and screaming. 'Ok maybe they didn't realise... maybe this silence has nothing to do with me, right'. Trying to calm myself I focused on something anything but this. Failing and finding myself drawn back to the deafening nothingness. I couldn't bring myself to meet my sights with them- I didn't— couldn't know what they were doing. I wouldn't allow myself to crumble at men like this.

Loki: oh pet, would you like to speak. His voice sounded closer than before yet I didn't take my eyes off the floor. A hand drapes across my hair revealing my exposed neck, my chest rose up and down taking deep breaths. I felt hot air on my neck as a soothing voice spoke. Excuse me pet. I asked you a question the least you can do is answer it. I jumped slightly as his hand gently brushed over my neck he then began lightly caressing it.

Y/n: I-I... I'm sorry I didn't mean to-

Loki: oh well considering this isn't the only bad thing you have done, the grandmaster thinks you should be punished.

Y/n: p-pun-punish...?

Loki: well my dear pet, you have tried to run away on many occasions; and even with met threats it seems to you that I won't go through with them. He moves closer his body inches from me. A hand grasps my chin and tilted my head forcing my eyes into the emerald eyes of the raven haired man. Well my dear...

Y/n: I don't- what to be... punished. I-I did nothing w-wrong. I knew as soon as those words left my mouth they would come back to bite me in the Arse.

A devilish grin pulled at his lips. He let me go and returned back with the grandmaster. 'Shit SHIT, what have I done. YOU CANT JUST KEEP YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT '. Moments later Loki came back... now with seductive eyes. My hands began to sweat.

Loki: now my dear you are coming back to my chambers so you will be prepared when you go to the grandmasters. Don't worry it will be enjoyable.

3rd view:

Loki's hand clung around y/n's wrist as he lead her out of the rather large room. The grandmaster leavening them with a malicious laugh; the door slowly closed behind Loki and y/n...