Chapter 14- not with him

The God sat up, allowing your finger to slide out at which it lay in his mouth. Y/n dared not to voice your mind as of the thoughts that circulated ones mind; the feelings no mere prisoner should feel towards their capturer.

The unconscious actions of were y/n's eyes found themselves left a devilish grin written all over the towering man. She instantly turned her head averting her eyes from his soft lips: finding this amusing he laughed- sending a confused look plastered on the fragile woman who lay beneath.

The confusion grew as Loki took himself off the bed
Of the frantic panting woman; she tugged her legs away from the end as the raven haired man stumbles away and over to the dressing table you had once been standing besides.

His fingers interlocked with the handle; ever so slightly opening it as to not frighten the bewildered lady. Loki scoured through the drawer, only to find a thin, revealing, lace dress. While he plucked it out from where the garments sat, it unfolded itself to reveal the true length. Showing that it just about covered the arm of the muscular figure that held it out towards y/n.

Loki: put this on. He commanded as he threw the dress at the woman; due to her not responding immediately to the order he shot a glare at the naked Midgardian. The instant she was met with his Sinister stares y/n wriggled her arms though the
Tight material, that allowed her hard nipples to show sending a smirk to the gods face.

Y/n view

I still sat there in confusion. Unaware of anything that was happening. Well that was until my forearm was gripped tightly and pulled ruffly out of which I rest. My feet slammed onto the floor sending echos through the large room; I was pull rather violently until we met the door to which we entered only hours before. The doors swung open that let out a stream of bright light that blinded. We left Loki's chambers and began heading into the hall were the grandmaster had been waiting...