Chapter 18~The two moons

What was I to do, I couldn't run, if I was to he would surely hunt me down. It's pathetic really. Trying to regain control over my body, that was throbbing from the impact of the force I was thrown at the ground, stupidly, I just stood there boring my eyes into the figure hunched over me. But what was there to do; it was inevitable. I was once again caught like a deer in headlights.

Hastily, the looming man took a step back; His leather boot clashing with a thud in doing so, rebounding off the sturdy pillars of the grand, pristine walkway. Night had fallen on the palace, the beauty of the rising moons casted shadows to fall on the marble plastered floor. Unnoticeably, the glow that emanated from the walls had fallen into darkness. Allowing only the natural glow of the two moons to light the way.

The shine radiating off the sky, plunged through the gap of me and Loki. His face was beautifully outlined by the slight shimmer; standing (almost Slouching) the Gods steadies his eyes onto my own. Locking onto them. His cheeks turn up in a tight grin- pupils dilating, Loki continues to stare but it's as if he's daydreaming. As if he's not all that aware of where he is.

But in mere moments, he was ripped from his trace by my rapped breathing. Slowly and still holding on strong to his smirk, his eyes glide down my face to my chest. For a moment I had been so wrapped up in this mans beauty that I forgot what little clothing I had. I followed his eyes and to my surprise- or perhaps quite the opposite my nipples where still heavily erect.

Suddenly, feeling extremely uncomfortable from the cold from the wind and his stare, I drag myself to my feet while crossing my arms over my chest and the thin material I was forced to wear. This did not seem to sit well with Loki causing his smirk along with the mischievous in his eyes to drop into a menacing and predatory glare. His jaw clenched. His eyes once again focused back onto me. And he took a step towards me.

My throat felt dry and when I tried to swallow all my nerves it was absolutely impossible. Loki was closing in on me. Perhaps the only option right now is to run, even if I get caught there is still a fragment of hope. Cautiously, I step back trying to keep an even distance from him; increasing my pace, I turn around facing my back to him in a quick and rather frantic motion my feet are pushing me off the ground at a swift pace.

What the hell am I doing. Running away from a literal GOD! Am I out of my fucking mind!
Perhaps I am.

Panic filled my mind, HES A GOD! he could be right behind me. In a brisk motion I turn my head from the floor before me to where I believed he would be. I slow down, he's not their or anywhere in fact. Still trying to catch my breath, I press my shaking hand to my chest as I feel my chest rise and fall. Somewhat calmer, my eyes scan down the hall draped in the luminescent Ora of the sky as well as the shadows that fall along with it. It's just me... am I going mad.
As dreadful as that idea sounds I dare say it to be true. This whole scenario is odd- I mean gods and outer space and new planets. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming. I'm dreaming.

" ... you can keep telling yourself that it won't change the facts-" the voice coos in my ear sending my hair to stand on end. "- and the fact is that, You. Are. Not. Leaving." The feeling of the strands of his locks brushing past my skin caused my knees to feel weak. " you can't leave" once he uttered that last word I felt him remove himself from me momentarily. instantaneously, Loki marked my neck with his teeth forcing a whimper to escape my mouth. Chucking, he wove his arms around my body pressing himself into me; mindlessly, I let out a loud sigh as his ravenous hands caress my little- clothed body. " look at the way your body reacts to my touch.. hm? Little kitten." The god spoke against my neck loving the response I'm unwillingly giving him. " moan for me sweet toy." In a slow movement he trails his hand over my stomach and down my abdomen. Loki cups my sex his breath falling onto my shoulder, writhing under his hold I shudder when his fingers begin to circle my clit. The man leaning down on me inhales deeply as his fingers gracefully glide over my aching core. " your absolutely dripping, pet" He spoke with a low provocative tone.

Without warning, he slid his fingers through my cunt with ease; Loki began to pump his fingers in me curling and massaging my inner walls. " Lokiii..." I moaned out his name absentmindedly; that only made him fasten his movements. " oh... my- LOK-" breathlessly, my head fell onto Loki's shoulders as I felt the knot forming. " you have been a bad girl, I don't think you deserve to finish, to find release." I became a moaning mess unable to comprehend any word that Loki was saying. Curling his fingers in me he allowed his other fingers to continue to circle my clit, I cursed under my breath as I felt my climax peaking. I couldn't help but grind against his hand using him to find my own release.

" oh my... you just can't help it can you" His voice was laced with desire. He slid his fingers out of me leaving me humping the air shamelessly. Frustration and anger took control and commanded me to turn to face the man- the god.

Innocently, Loki looked at me as he slipped his two fingers in his mouth; he sucked on them and his eyes fluttered shut. Shit... why does he look so hot right how. At the moment his eyes open again, he attacks my lips. Shoving up against the cold stone wall, he traced his tongue over my bottom lip demanding me my mouth to open. I complied and allowed his tongue to dominate my mouth; with his body he pushed me further into the wall gaining better access of my mouth and body. Suddenly, I could feel him grow hard, his persistent dick trying to rip out from under the tight fitted leather.

All my erotic moans were swallowed by him, I couldn't think I couldn't talk. So instead I slowly place my hands in his hair. Tugging, I ran my fingers through is luscious raven black locks.

Regretfully, he pulled away ending the rough and heated kiss. But he didn't move away. Loki's sent enveloped me. God he smells so good. " I do, do I" he said with a growl. I cocked my head to the side questionably. He didn't answer my questioning look he instead backed away.

" I'm going to have to bring you to the grandmaster, you know that." of cause I know that. I'm not stupid. " Norse have mercy on you.." Loki said with a hint of pain in his voice.