Chapter 11- loki's chambers part 1

Loki's grasped her wrist leading her down the hall; the faint glow of gold from above was the only source of light that led there way through the: tall narrow hallway held up by a few tinted grey pillars. Y/n found herself running just to keep up with the paste at which the raven haired man was at. But for the brief moments to when her bare foot met the floor it sent numbing sensations all through her legs.

Loki came to a holt. Y/n just about managing to stay standing, The grip on her hand loosened as she was pulled into the muscular exposure of his chest; Her hand accidentally connecting with it in the process. Loki's hand hooking itself on her hip pulling her closer.

Loki: well we are here, a smirk pulling at his lips. Before continuing, his hand grasped y/n's face turning her attention to him. Oh my pet don't be scared... I don't won't ruin you- his face nestling in the (h/c) locks of y/n. Fingers caressed her collar bone. Suddenly he grasped her neck, jolting slightly he pulled her ear close to his mouth. The mans hot breath falling down to her neck as goosebumps appear making her take a large gulp. - well that depends on your behaviour tonight. With those last words his body turned with her's in the process, so you face door(practically the same height as the wall): golden frame giving a slight shine. The coated porcelain white door became larger with every step, the felling of being swallowed forced entry to y/n's thoughts.

The raven haired hands envelope the Dijon door handle. The shine field from the brass, as so did the hope of freedom along with it.

Y/n view:

The door opened. Without hesitation leading me inside; slamming the door behind right before locking it. CLICK! The sound of the key sending ruptures to my eardrums. I didn't dare to look away from the floor, I knew all hope was lost. He had me-alone, vulnerable. His grip eased on my hip. Walking over to the dresser (with him escorting the way) instead of the cold pain I had become accused to, my feet sunk into a warm soft embrace of wool- it kinda tickled.

I reluctantly took my eyes off the floor. Pine green traced over the white oak exterior with sections of wood visible, blending in with the green. The glossy surface reflected off the gleam of light from the candle that sit on top of a small platter with a brass handle.

Loki: pet, do you care for a drink. It sounded more like a command then a question, but i took the glass from his stretched out muscular arm hesitantly. Lifting the rim to meet my lips I glanced at Loki before taking a sip. It's not poisoned if that's what your wondering.

Y/n: it sure looks like it. I didn't realise I spoke those words out loud until the fragile glass was ripped from my hands. In seconds he had drunk it, when the glass left his mouth he raised a brow.

Loki: why would I poison such a beauty. His free hand ran across my jawline.

Y/n: Get of me- his hand tensed around my face as his nails dug into my flesh.

Loki: tut tut, pet you should know better than to talk to me like that. Both hands grip either side of my hip drawing me close to the bed placed in the centre of the room; I fell onto the soft mattress sending me to bounce a few times, causing my robe to come undone. My naked body exposed to his seductive enchanting eyes. Oh my, pet I thought you would at least try to run. His hand brushing past my side breast curling around my waist...

Loki: I think you need to be punished...